Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (TUESDAY)
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 8pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW !!!
BEAUTIFUL
!!! NATURALLY SWEET, PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen is an absolute knockout! ... Sweet to the core, genuine to the max and sexy as hell, Francesca is one mature, but yet playful delight, who puts in 100% under all circumstances! This girl will set your heart as ease, calm your nerves to a please and blow your mind with her tease ... She sincerely cares and it shows!!
!!! -- 5pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONLY DAY THIS WEEK
SENSUOUS
!!! EXTRAORDINARY, EDURING & VERY SEXUAL!!!
-- If you are looking for something different and unique, with an edge of kinkiness, Sazan is the perfect match... Long sexy legs, a warm sensual smile and crazy mesmerizing eyes is just the beginning of this wonderful unforgettable fantasy!... Sazan is a natural Middle Eastern beauty who plans on taking your breath away from the start and having you longing for her soon after she leaves!!! --12:30pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KNOCKOUT
!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!
-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --1pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137