Made with Love

Twitter Divas and Ass Kissers

Analme

Reviewer
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
2,025
I noticed many ladies have stopped panhandling on Twitter.

Panhandling- asking for donations without doing anything for it, gifts ect.

A few still do but many have changed their tune.

Still see a few lecturing the clients, asking for personal info for screening but not sharing their own, raising rates under an economy that is going into the toilet thanks to Donald Trump. As for the ass kissers they are in abundance.

Just thought I'd share my observations.
 
Stocks are still high, unemployment is still low, fuel prices are the lowest I can recall, nothing crazy with inflation......um......are things different there in Canada? Is it that you don't like what another country does for the good of it's own people when it's not good for yours? Maybe you are learning about the affects of trade imbalances brought on by government intervention? Maybe your socialist programs have finally started costing you so much that it hurts and you can see that they aren't sustainable as more people take advantage than contribute?

What seems to be the issue and what did Trump do to you? We're doing ok here in the States.

Stocks dropped like a brick and TFSA and other government workers expected to work for free because the big man child has to please his base and Fox news!

He's a joke and this is coming from someone who actually use to like Donald Trump.
 
I actually saw the opposite. I was actually slightly embarrassed by some of my fellow workers with their tweets over the holidays.

Some of it I got but the ones where they were ”reminding” men that it is the holidays and many SPs need extra money so you should book them or send gifts, I was like ”please no”.

They don't speak for all escort. Certainly not me. I understand that EVERYONE has extra expenses and my contractor is not tweeting that k should hire him for a job over the holidays because he has extra expenses.

I know a bit about marketing and that just seems like bad marketing in my opinion. There are better ways to get extra attention through pics raffles, specials. Something that gives back to clients during this time. That is what gets them.to come out. My 12 Days of Fabulous pics got me 3 extra bookings over my quota and it was fun! Bonus for everyone.
 
Jessica Rain said:
I actually saw the opposite. I was actually slightly embarrassed by some of my fellow workers with their tweets over the holidays.

Some of it I got but the ones where they were ”reminding” men that it is the holidays and many SPs need extra money so you should book them or send gifts, I was like ”please no”.

They don't speak for all escort. Certainly not me. I understand that EVERYONE has extra expenses and my contractor is not tweeting that k should hire him for a job over the holidays because he has extra expenses.

I know a bit about marketing and that just seems like bad marketing in my opinion. There are better ways to get extra attention through pics raffles, specials. Something that gives back to clients during this time. That is what gets them.to come out. My 12 Days of Fabulous pics got me 3 extra bookings over my quota and it was fun! Bonus for everyone.

I gave up on Twitter last year. It completely removed the fantasy of the industry and brought in the harsh reality that most ladies do not like their clients. They mostly tolerate them for the money which made me sad.
 
Madman said:
I gave up on Twitter last year. It completely removed the fantasy of the industry and brought in the harsh reality that most ladies do not like their clients. They mostly tolerate them for the money which made me sad.

I am with Madman. Go hobby to Montreal and you will se the huge difference.
 
Notorious accounts either Sex Workers posting as clients or real major kiss asses..

Tawlguy and Toronto Gentleman!!
 
Back
Top Bottom