Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY(WEDNESDAY) DOWNTOWN
!!! BACK !!!
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & ADVENTUROUS...SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EROTIC & PLEASING... NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
-- Another "Sweet & Innocent" type to our team... Carla is strikingly exotic, beautiful, smart, funny, sophisticated – and exceptionally hot! This open-minded beauty is well-versed in all things erotic, and will leave you relaxed,
happy and waiting for your next encounter each and every time! CALL
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about CARLA ...
"What a fantastic time I had with Carla. She is very much the girl next door type and I only wish she lived next door to me! What a great neighbour I would be
You are so right, she is extremely warm , compassionate , and very intuitive . I felt I knew her for years. Please pass on my regards to her and best of luck with her studies, but I am quite sure she will fill me in when I see her again next month."
Thomas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SENSUOUS & SEDUCTIVE...AMAZING, ADMIRED & PASSIONATE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --9pm-11pm
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about JACQUELINE ...
"Thank you for a wonderful recommendation in suggesting the gorgeous Jacqueline for an incredible night of romance and passion. I am the shy type and you were 100% accurate as she made me feel absolutely awesome from the moment she arrived. Physically, she was also just my type... tall, slim and very very cute. Please give her my regards ."
Tim
----------
"Thank you Select, for sending me a lovely young lady as Jacqueline. I was very pleased with her beauty, body, charm and smarts. Another fantastic experience as always"
Albert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW !!!
!!! HEDONISTIC & FUN... PASSIONATE MISCHIEVOUS & AFFECTIONATE !!!
-- This girl is a REAL AMATEUR PORNSTAR & as OPEN-MINDED as they come!!!... CRAZZZZZY NAUGHTY, HOT & PASSIONATE.....A true hedonist, Missy is a delicious temptation of both an innocent smile and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Sensual and seductive, she loves to explore and will spoil you with attention and indulgence. Her warm touch is enchanting and her openness is addictive but you will be only too happy to surrender to this beautiful temptress.!!!
--4pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
!!! BACK !!!
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & ADVENTUROUS...SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EROTIC & PLEASING... NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
-- Another "Sweet & Innocent" type to our team... Carla is strikingly exotic, beautiful, smart, funny, sophisticated – and exceptionally hot! This open-minded beauty is well-versed in all things erotic, and will leave you relaxed,
happy and waiting for your next encounter each and every time! CALL
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about CARLA ...
"What a fantastic time I had with Carla. She is very much the girl next door type and I only wish she lived next door to me! What a great neighbour I would be
Thomas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SENSUOUS & SEDUCTIVE...AMAZING, ADMIRED & PASSIONATE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --9pm-11pm
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about JACQUELINE ...
"Thank you for a wonderful recommendation in suggesting the gorgeous Jacqueline for an incredible night of romance and passion. I am the shy type and you were 100% accurate as she made me feel absolutely awesome from the moment she arrived. Physically, she was also just my type... tall, slim and very very cute. Please give her my regards ."
Tim
----------
"Thank you Select, for sending me a lovely young lady as Jacqueline. I was very pleased with her beauty, body, charm and smarts. Another fantastic experience as always"
Albert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW !!!
!!! HEDONISTIC & FUN... PASSIONATE MISCHIEVOUS & AFFECTIONATE !!!
-- This girl is a REAL AMATEUR PORNSTAR & as OPEN-MINDED as they come!!!... CRAZZZZZY NAUGHTY, HOT & PASSIONATE.....A true hedonist, Missy is a delicious temptation of both an innocent smile and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Sensual and seductive, she loves to explore and will spoil you with attention and indulgence. Her warm touch is enchanting and her openness is addictive but you will be only too happy to surrender to this beautiful temptress.!!!
--4pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137