Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Wednesday: , , , , , Azura Rose 10am-4pm

Thursday: , , , , Azura Rose 10am-5pm

Friday: , , ,
Not available this week: Ruby, Celeste, Olympia
To keep things simple, I'll just maintain this schedule throughout the week, so I'll edit this whenever a girl changes her schedule, and bump it every night to keep it current. As always, you can contact us at 416-897-2112 (phone or text) or 416-655-7401 (phone only) for more details.

Thursday: , , , , Azura Rose 10am-5pm

Friday: , , ,
Not available this week: Ruby, Celeste, Olympia
To keep things simple, I'll just maintain this schedule throughout the week, so I'll edit this whenever a girl changes her schedule, and bump it every night to keep it current. As always, you can contact us at 416-897-2112 (phone or text) or 416-655-7401 (phone only) for more details.