Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
12*
TODAY(THURSDAY):
CORA + IRENA + PARISSA + SOPHIE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
================================================== ================
!!! BOXING WEEK SPECIAL !!!
!!! 1 HOUR...$220 !!!
!!! HALF HOUR...$140 !!!
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- CALL-- 12pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!
-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --12pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!
-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --12pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
A nine-letter word with but one vowel,
After I’m used you may need a towel,
Tests can be used to learn what I am,
Once I am known you can hit a grand slam.
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I am a five-letter word and am feared by most but experienced by all. If you remove my first and last letters I bring life. If you add an ‘r’ between the third and fourth letters I am almost nothing and if you remove the first letter from this new word, I am your home.
What am I?
ANSWER:Death (eat, dearth, earth)