Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
14*
CHARLIE + CORA + JACQUELINE + NIKITA + RACHEL(NEW) + SOPHIE
================================================== =============
!!! BRAND NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL
-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth... Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body (which LOVES to be pampered)!!--11am-8pm
================================================== ==============
PLUSSSSSSSS.....
!!! SPICY & SEDUCTIVE MEETS SWEET & INNOCENT !!!
-- Gorgeous "Girl Next Door" with a tight toned body, sweet innocent rosy cheeks and incredable stamina!!... Another one of our dazzling delights of whom will steal your heart at first sight!! -- 12pm-6pm (Incall Only)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- CALL-- 2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --5:30pm-10:30pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!
-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --12pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!
-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --3pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
My motor revs, but I’m no rocket,
I’ll hit you deep within your pocket,
I’m a little tart, don’t be afraid,
Unless life’s gift – then quick, seek aid!
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I’m built from anything you don’t like,
You’re using me right now in fact,
I am one but represent many,
When attacked I’m easily cracked,
I’m created in seconds but live forever
And though you may not understand,
I’ll help you do well but be careful my friend,
Hurt me and you won’t withstand.
What am I?
ANSWER:Character (or characters).