Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (WEDNESDAY)
!!! WEEKLY INCALL PROMO !!!
$230 /HOUR
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEAUTIFUL
!!! NATURALLY PRETTY, PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
-- Elena is indeed a super hot sensation with seductive features. She is unbelievably pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- 7pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWEET
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to please...This Dutch/Canadian girl is absolutely remarkable. Her long gorgeous legs and dreamy green eyes will catch your attention immediately and her stunning looks will make your hands sweat, until you really see how sweet, playful and down to earth she really is!! -- 12pm-11pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEXY LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--5pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPICY
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!
-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --5pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GORGEOUS
!!! STUNNING, DELIGHTFUL & DAZZLING!!!
-- One look at this sweet bundle of joy and you will be instantly scratching your head over where you have seen her before!.. Don't worry we all do, but you havent!... She just has that look about her!... A little Miley Cyrus mixed with a little Scarlett Johansson and a whloe lot of PRETTY !.. Plus sweet, playful, sexy, fun, outgoing and much much more!!! --1pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KNOCKOUT
!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!
-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
!!! WEEKLY INCALL PROMO !!!
$230 /HOUR
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEAUTIFUL
!!! NATURALLY PRETTY, PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
-- Elena is indeed a super hot sensation with seductive features. She is unbelievably pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- 7pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWEET
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to please...This Dutch/Canadian girl is absolutely remarkable. Her long gorgeous legs and dreamy green eyes will catch your attention immediately and her stunning looks will make your hands sweat, until you really see how sweet, playful and down to earth she really is!! -- 12pm-11pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEXY LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--5pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPICY
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!
-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --5pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GORGEOUS
!!! STUNNING, DELIGHTFUL & DAZZLING!!!
-- One look at this sweet bundle of joy and you will be instantly scratching your head over where you have seen her before!.. Don't worry we all do, but you havent!... She just has that look about her!... A little Miley Cyrus mixed with a little Scarlett Johansson and a whloe lot of PRETTY !.. Plus sweet, playful, sexy, fun, outgoing and much much more!!! --1pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KNOCKOUT
!!! INTIMATE, ELEGANT & GORGEOUS !!!
-- Still the same gorgeous, classy, and witty young lady, Sophie has a newfound wild side that she's dying to explore. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendevous, she's the perfect fit. With unreal (yet authentic) curves on a petite frame, paired with the sweetest smile, hypnotizing eyes, and skin like silk, one chance encounter will leave you addicted!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137