Made with Love

WEDNESDAY @ SELECT... (( Passionate Kadin + Sweet Kailey - Summer PROMO ))

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (WEDNESDAY)

==================================================
KADIN - SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAILEY - SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
SWEET
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to please...This Dutch/Canadian girl is absolutely remarkable. Her long gorgeous legs and dreamy green eyes will catch your attention immediately and her stunning looks will make your hands sweat, until you really see how sweet, playful and down to earth she really is!! -- 12pm-8pm--
==================================================


VOLUPTUOUS
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!


--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOO LOVELY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded, wildly adventurous and as pretty as they come...She is immensely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!...ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!! --7:30pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom