Made with Love

WEDNESDAY @ SELECT(Since 1995-Incall & Outcall) Six(6) Sexy Seductive Sweethearts!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


sun_snow.png
-1*
TODAY (WEDNESDAY)
CHLOE + JACQUELINE + NIKITA + REANNE + SAVANNA + VALENCIA




!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE

-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --2pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --1pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!


-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --6:30pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Take away my first letter and I remain the same. Take away my last letter and I remain unchanged. Remove all my letters and I’m still me.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
When you look at me,
You think of yourself.
I am always ready to talk
Whether times are easy or rough.

What am I?

ANSWER:A mirror


​


 
Back
Top Bottom