- Joined
- Mar 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,363
[h=2][/h] 
WEEKEND Update @ MINX
Its Official This Monday and Tuesday Last 2 shifts for Martina. If she does return to our industry it wont be til Sept. So last chance to see her. I will be offering a goodbye and good-luck rate of 140 & 220 for her last 2 shifts.
Regards Julian
***Super Sexy Italian Babe MARTINA'S BACK!!! ***
Airport Monday & Markham Tuesday!!!
TOP Companionship Provided !!!
................................................. .........
Dakota Returns Oh Baby!!!!
She finally back. Confirmed
Friday March 27th Dakota returns for her first shift of the New Year..... Pre book her today!!!!

.................................................. ..............
Minx Reward's
Minx REWARDS Program will be starting up April 1st 2015..
Call us today to register your rewards account
I will be posting rules and rewards on web-site in the next few days.

WEEKEND Update @ MINX
Its Official This Monday and Tuesday Last 2 shifts for Martina. If she does return to our industry it wont be til Sept. So last chance to see her. I will be offering a goodbye and good-luck rate of 140 & 220 for her last 2 shifts.
Regards Julian
***Super Sexy Italian Babe MARTINA'S BACK!!! ***
Airport Monday & Markham Tuesday!!!
TOP Companionship Provided !!!
................................................. .........
Dakota Returns Oh Baby!!!!
She finally back. Confirmed

.................................................. ..............
Minx Reward's
Minx REWARDS Program will be starting up April 1st 2015..
Call us today to register your rewards account
I will be posting rules and rewards on web-site in the next few days.