Made with Love

WET & READY FRIDAY ABBI, APRIL, IVY, Davia and Violet Spring The Horny Pregnant Girl

Fetish Fantasy

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
87
[h=2][/h]
Located in the heart ofDowntown Toronto, or our Softer more Vanilla Side in Thornhill Fetish Fantasy Studios is a place where you can escape into your deepest desires and wildest fetishes for the most humble beginner or serious player​

***each girl has an inclusive rate except for brown play or greek as these are YMMV services***



♛♛♛♛♛THE FOLLOWING LADIES ARE AVAILABLE ♛♛♛♛♛
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
[/CENTER]


THORNHILL LADIES

Abbi Cakes

1:00pm - 9:00pm



Abbi Cake is a fun, young, petite spinner brunette. At first you might think she is innocent but do not let that fool you. Her kinkiness will make all your fantasies come true.
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Italian
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 32C Petite
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Navel Ring
Tattoos: No
Services: GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Spitting, Foot Worship, Sleep Fetish, Scent Fetish, Face-Sitting/Queening

Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV:
VIDEO LINK



THORNHILL LADIES

Ivy Adams
1:00pm - 9:00pm




Hello gentleman, I'm brand new to the city I moved here for university. I know I have a lot of learning to do. I've always been a kinky little minx. Hiding behind my sweet heart face and is the desire to play and explore, I can't wait to dive head first into your deepest fantasy so. I look forward to every hot and steamy encounter. Not matter who takes charge or if we both enjoy each other equally I can promise that we will have nothing but fun. I'm a hot curvy hedonist who is ready to indulge in every taboo and erotic situation. From filthy to flirty I hope that you can unwrap me and all of the hidden pleasures I have to offer.
Age: 21
Height: 5'0
Ethnicity: Jewish
Weight: 135ibs
Measurements: 36-29-36
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Piercings: No
Tattoos: One
Services: Fantasy Role Playing, GFE PERFORMER, PSE PERFORMER, Bondage, Forced, Humiliation, Cuckolding(+$), Scent Fetish, Strap-on, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Duo's(+$), Domme, Nipple Torture, Face-Sitting/Queening, Breath Play, Foot Worship, Spitting, Sissy Training, Sleep Fetish, Prostate Massage, Puppy Play

Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
PROFILE


DOWN TOWN TORONTO
Violet Spring The Horny Pregnant Schoolgirl]
1:00am - 9:00am


Age: 23
Height: 5'5
Ethnicity: Asian
Weight: 130lbs
Measurements: 5 Months Pregnant Foot Size:7
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Piercings:
Tattoos: Yes
Services: Maternity/ Pregnant Fetish, GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Scent Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Toilet Training, Face-Sitting/Queening, Foot Worship, Spitting, Sleep Fetish



Davia Stravios The Curvy Greek Goddess

10:30am - 6:00pm


I am a Greek Goddess and i enjoy being pleasured...what i find most pleasurable is Visiting the Greek Islands ! l’m university educated woman that enjoys the finer things in life, i have a Stunning face, juicy lips and a beautiful curvy body
Age: 28
Height: 5'6
Ethnicity: Greek Descent
Weight: 185 lbs
Measurements: 38D Foot Size: 8
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: A Few
Services: Fantasy Role Playing, GFE PERFORMER, PSE PERFORMER, Face-Sitting/Queening, Greek Islands, Domme, Scent Fetish, Toilet Training, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Spitting, Duo's(+$), Sleep Fetish, Foot Worship, Strap-on, Prostate Massage, Bondage, BDSM, Forced, Couples(+$), Puppy Play, Tickling, Sissy Training

Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs

April May

1:30am - 9:00pm



Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 108lbs
Measurements: 34B Foot Size:7
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Services:

Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV: GFE PERFORMER, PSE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish, Scent Fetish, Sleep Fetish, Toilet Training, Foot Worship, Spitting

Incall only


Choose One Of Our Three Custom Designed Rooms in downtown ONLY:
​

Dungeon fully equipped with jail cell and toilet


Mistress Room with voyeur mirror


Schoolroom Studio equipped with desks, a chalkboard, and a teacher's desk for the full school experience.


ASK ABOUT OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ♛
☎ PHONE LINES OPEN 9AM-11PM 7 DAYS A WEEK ☎
CALL OR EMAIL US TO BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!!!
​



Last edited by Fetish Fantasy; 06-23-2016 at 06:24 PM.​
<center>
Contact us by Telephone: 647-918-9916
or via E-mail: [email protected]</center>
​
 
Back
Top Bottom