Made with Love

What are SPA limits?

greatscottea

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
2
Rookie question

I have seen the term "SPA limits" in a lot of review. I understand that somethings are off-limits in a SPA but what are these limits? What is off-limits?

I read a lot of posts on this forum but did not find answer to this. Maybe there is an older post somewhere.

Thanks.
 
Great question and do wish MP owners or veteran reviewers would give us their say. I used to think no kissing, no touching was allowed but from reading reviews it seems it is now allowed. Or not?.
 
Hi rookie. Always ask what is available before you pay. Simple as that. Many have their own restrictions and just be polite and a gentleman, YMMV with all.
 
I think the term Spa Limits on this board means that no illegal services are to be mentioned regarding any specific spa or girl.
A public business, with a business license does NOT provide any illegal services.

p.s. I assume he same would apply to Strip clubs. An establishment open to the public with a Liquor licence does not provide illegal services.
i can recommend you go see such and such girl at so and so club, but I will not tell you xxx does xxx and xxx for $$$. Because she wouldn’t do any illegal in a public place.
 
Last edited:
$40 door fee and an extra $100-120 will give you a great half hour. Yo just have to search your area, spend some money, then have a few regulars for a good 4 to 6 years.. 3 decades doing it.
 
Back
Top Bottom