Made with Love

What are the odds of happening again?.

Sorry, had to laugh.

A 21-year-old Australian tradesman has been bitten by a venomous spider on the penis for a second time.
The man was using a portable toilet on a Sydney building site on Tuesday, when he suffered a repeat of the incident five months ago.
Jordan, who preferred not to reveal his surname, said he was bitten on "pretty much the same spot" by the spider.
"I'm the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," he told the BBC.
"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time.
"I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."
 
Apparently his penis is not well liked by spiders.Hmmmmmm
 
cristy;n1465740 said:
Apparently his penis is not well liked by spiders.Hmmmmmm

Hey Cristy. You shaved down there?. Want to show us if you are Funky & Music
 
Prick;n1465750 said:
Hey Cristy. You shaved down there?. Want to show us if you are Funky & Music

That is an interesting question Prick, makes me wonder....are you shaved down there, if so what type of hair removal method do you use.
 
cristy;n1465795 said:
That is an interesting question Prick, makes me wonder....are you shaved down there, if so what type of hair removal method do you use.

You may answer the question but please, no prick pics.
 
Back
Top Bottom