Made with Love

What do if you don't have internet access from your mobile or laptop for a week?

Not sure how I can deal with it. I need email access for business purposes.
 
I bitched at Rogers for being without TV, phone or internet for 30 mins when I still had data and cell service. I can't imagine the raging bitch I would become if I lost all tech for a week. LOL
 
Jessica Rain said:
I can't imagine the raging bitch I would become if I lost all tech for a week. LOL

Does that make you hornier :biggrin2:
 
Admiral said:
Not sure how I can deal with it. I need email access for business purposes.

Yeah, I have a few books to read, I started reading on vacation 5 yrs ago, ever finished it, the book is still on my desk.

but I have tv Over The Air, and lots on he DVR, so I could get through A week no problem.

and if phone/text still works, I have numbers for regulars, so I’d have too much time for sex.
 
Back
Top Bottom