I IvanTerr Senior Member Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 52 Apr 19, 2019 #1 Which one do you view and reply most often to?. Shouldn't they be merged?. Looks like they are for me.
Which one do you view and reply most often to?. Shouldn't they be merged?. Looks like they are for me.
G Guido Reviewer Joined Nov 19, 2016 Messages 1,411 Apr 19, 2019 #2 I didn't know there was another lounge.
J Joefriday Senior Member Joined Jan 5, 2017 Messages 88 Apr 19, 2019 #3 Isn't one for other provinces and one for Ontario?.
JennyT Well-known member Joined Mar 5, 2019 Messages 198 Apr 19, 2019 #4 I thought one was for the whole Canada and one for Ontario specifically. Everyone chatting in Lounge anyways
I thought one was for the whole Canada and one for Ontario specifically. Everyone chatting in Lounge anyways
C Charcoal Senior Member Joined Dec 15, 2012 Messages 316 Apr 20, 2019 #5 Time to merge them and bring the East and West babes into this lounge :-Cool/"