Made with Love

What’s your Uber rating?

4.48

Life is too short to tolerate horrendous or psychotic drivers.
 
I only give out 5’s and 1’s....the 1’s guarantee you won’t get the driver again if you feel unsafe. Almost everyone deserves 5 stars, even if they’re having a bad day maybe especially then lol
 
Today’s driver got pissed at me. I asked to turn off the music. After he did so, he never said a single word, even when I was saying where to pull over or saying “bye have a nice day”. He was a brick wall of silence.
I like silence and I got a lot of treatment for asking to turn the music off.
The most extreme drive was when I asked cab driver to turn the music off and he stopped the car and asked me to leave.
I would usually add “sorry would you mind” in the beginning and “thank you” in the end.
 
I wish they'd allow uber to come to Halifax.... perhaps then cabbies would improve.
 
KingJ;n1465653 said:
I have a personal chauffeur :-Cool/"

Fancy! Does he make coffee? And more importantly, does he... omg I nearly just asked that!!
 
Back
Top Bottom