Made with Love

Who Invented the Internet

My understanding is that the internet and the WWW are two separate developments.
The internet was created by the US for military purposes, and the WWW was created by some Scandinavian dude.
I could be wrong, has happened before, once I think. :wink2:

I didn't bother to watch the video, once Fat Al's name is mentioned.

Still waiting for him to go swimming at the South pole though.
 
Last edited:
ROBERTSON;n1466208 said:
I didn't bother to watch the video, once Fat Al's name is mentioned.

Still waiting for him to go swimming at the South pole though.

That is funny.
 
Thanks for posting that video...I like Gore and maybe I like him because he's fat...... If a person doesn't like someone, their politics, or whatever, so be it. But when someone makes insulting comments about a persons physical attributes because they dislike them, that shows a lack of maturity and says more about the person insulting, than it does about the person being insulted..I wonder if Cerf and Khan are also fat:)
 
ROBERTSON;n1466228 said:
YA I know, must be stoned.

Or maybe we should check back in a month.
You smoke? Hmm, I'd never think so, as you often seem wound very tight.. Personally I like to indulge in a glass of wine every now and then....good to have ways of relaxing.
 
cristy;n1466250 said:
You smoke? Hmm, I'd never think so, as you often seem wound very tight.. Personally I like to indulge in a glass of wine every now and then....good to have ways of relaxing.

Nope, don't need narcotics, chemicals in my life, but for those who have that need, I guess we all aren't born equal, but what ever you need, is none of my business.

And judging by your post #4, I don't think I'm the one who is tightly wound.

Still waiting to hear reports of Fat Al swimming at the South Pole.
 
Last edited:
ROBERTSON;n1466255 said:
Nope, don't need narcotics, chemicals in my life, but for those who have that need, I guess we all aren't born equal, so what ever you need, is none of my business.

And judging by your post #4, I don't think I'm the one who is tightly wound.

Still waiting to hear reports of Fat Al swimming at the South Pole.

Oh Rob...you are a funny guy, without even trying. You just open your mouth and people start laughing./-Thumbs-up::/:biggrin2:
 
cristy;n1466307 said:
Oh Rob...you are a funny guy, without even trying. You just open your mouth and people start laughing./-Thumbs-up::/:biggrin2:

Hey, you are simply a funny subject, so its easy,... :biggrin2:

And as a plus for you, having the ability to laugh at yourself, as I understand, is good for your mental health, and much better than drugs for you cristy.

So laugh away at yourself, but sooner or later, you are going to have to face the reality of life.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Rob...people do love my sense of humor and yes I do love to laugh.You should try it more. I'm not sure what makes you so cantankerous, perhaps you should contemplate contacting a lady, or a man, if that is your preference, to set up an apt for some companionship and let off some steam. It would take your mind off of your obsession with "fat Al" and all the others you constantly gripe about..... There are some companions out there who aren't very picky. Sending you hugs from Halifax:BigHug:
 
Last edited:
A friendly warning.
So any of you guys out east, these posts by an SP should be a warning to you, what kind of attitude you might expect to receive,... definitely not my experience with east coast ladies though.

And all of this and initiating person insults,... stemming from my simple question as to why the SP thought a post of mine was funny.

Of coarse I never received a response to that question, other than the SP initiating personal insults.

Not exactly an example of good marketing skills, unless of coarse one is longing to experience a fantasy scenario of being married to a bitch.
 
ROBERTSON;n1466369 said:
A friendly warning.
So any of you guys out east, these posts by an SP should be a warning to you, what kind of attitude you might expect to receive,... definitely not my experience with east coast ladies though.

And all of this and initiating person insults,... stemming from my simple question as to why the SP thought a post of mine was funny.

Of coarse I never received a response to that question, other than the SP initiating personal insults.

Not exactly an example of good marketing skills, unless of coarse one is longing to experience a fantasy scenario of being married to a bitch.

:rofl!::rofl!:Rob are you also on that board that is popular here and from Newfoundland? If so, that tells me a lot, Lol, I'm sorry Rob I didn't think you were so fragile and that laughing at you would cause such an implosion of your sensibilities. I have laughed at you, and in turn for that you have implied I've a pimp and am on drugs....now who should be warned:)
 
Last edited:
^^^
Just more confirmation, be careful out there guys, unless of coarse you are a masochist.

I'd also be concerned about reading ability, if you have the need to communicate by printed word, doesn't seem to know how to read very well, also.

So don't be sending your "safe word" by text or email.
And best to say it in person, very slowly.
If you are into that sort of thing, I'm NOT.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom