H Hoser Senior Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 648 Dec 10, 2018 #2 [h=1]2019 may be the hottest year yet—here's why[/h][h=2]Spurred by a likely El Niño as well as climate change, the planet is expected to heat up even more, scientists warn.[/h] Access Denied
[h=1]2019 may be the hottest year yet—here's why[/h][h=2]Spurred by a likely El Niño as well as climate change, the planet is expected to heat up even more, scientists warn.[/h] Access Denied
W WhiteLion Senior Member Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 783 Dec 10, 2018 #3 Predictions are just that, predictions. Don't believe everything you read.
S Signingin Senior Member Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 961 Dec 11, 2018 #4 Will believe it when I see it.
R ROBERTSON Senior Member Joined Mar 27, 2018 Messages 1,413 Dec 11, 2018 #5 I thought the "experts" were predicting a mini ice age, or were they just hedging their bets. This way they can be right no matter what happens with the climate.
I thought the "experts" were predicting a mini ice age, or were they just hedging their bets. This way they can be right no matter what happens with the climate.
I InfidelHarper Senior Member Joined Aug 13, 2012 Messages 125 Dec 11, 2018 #6 There goes the theory of 2019 being the worst winter ever.