Made with Love

A week in Europe

nntsci

Reviewer
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
752
Cost 4000 (the rest was paid by work).
with Spouse
Destination: An exotic Mediterranean island

Just got back from a week on a Mediterranean Island.
I won't specific what island for privacy reasons.
It was hot... well the temperature was anyway... sexually, not so much.
The trip was in part a work trip so my travel was covered.
A week of too much eating, lots of beach time, lots of ruins, and a huge new collections of photos we'll probably never look at again.
I was at the conference for 4 nights but we spent an extra weekend on the island.
I had booked all accommodations through expedia and all were great!!!
Racked up nearly enough points for a free hotel night... that might come in handy to make up for the lack of sex during the week in Europe.
Unfortunately we both cough colds while in Europe and were coughing all the way home... nonetheless we had a good time.

Trip highly recommended.
 
Is she tight?.

LOL... well she had 4 kids,,, probably not, lol... and no sex drive... but she's a great travel companion (except she can't read a map)... had to use my data plan with roaming fees for a gsp.
 
Good try, review doesn't help much without a location. Just my poor penny thoughts.
 
How much did your employer paid for?.

as a business trip, they paid for my flight, the conference registration, and my hotel for 4 nights at the conference as well as parking and transportation to and from airport... total would be 4000 about... I think... I love my job...
 
as a business trip, they paid for my flight, the conference registration, and my hotel for 4 nights at the conference as well as parking and transportation to and from airport... total would be 4000 about... I think... I love my job...

Did they throw a hot Asian woman to the mix :-Cool/"
 
Did you give to your gir in the ass when you got back?'\\No disrespect just a question.
 
Back
Top Bottom