S Signingin Senior Member Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 961 Dec 6, 2018 #1 Tire bounces across Highway 401, smashes into rear window of car | CTV News Toronto
P Prick Reviewer Joined Jun 20, 2018 Messages 348 Dec 6, 2018 #2 You must be bored or a boring person.
H herculeos Senior Member Joined Feb 6, 2017 Messages 40 Dec 6, 2018 #3 No casualties therefore it's not news.
R ROBERTSON Senior Member Joined Mar 27, 2018 Messages 1,413 Dec 7, 2018 #4 At least that news agency got it right, the WHEEL came off of a vehicle, NOT the tire, the tire was still attached. So many state that a tire came off of a vehicle, not the wheel. Yes I'm bored right now, but had to get that said,...
At least that news agency got it right, the WHEEL came off of a vehicle, NOT the tire, the tire was still attached. So many state that a tire came off of a vehicle, not the wheel. Yes I'm bored right now, but had to get that said,...
5 50cents Senior Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 515 Dec 7, 2018 #5 ROBERTSON said: Yes I'm bored right now, but had to get that said,... Click to expand... Have a drink on me.
ROBERTSON said: Yes I'm bored right now, but had to get that said,... Click to expand... Have a drink on me.
R ROBERTSON Senior Member Joined Mar 27, 2018 Messages 1,413 Dec 8, 2018 #6 50cents said: Have a drink on me. Click to expand... Thanks, did that.