Made with Love

Do you express your wishes while having sex?

JennyT

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
198
I personally like telling what I like and find out what my partner likes and explore together.
But some people find it dry, kind of mechanical, because "if you have chemistry you can feel it".
I find it very hard sometimes to understand without asking, especially considering it can be a person I see the first time...
There's probably a middle somewhere, but I'm always more on the talking side, not finding it dry or mechanical, but caring about pleasure of both.
 
I think if you have chemistry things will happen naturally!! I feel awkward when someone asks me how I like this and that
 
Colibri;n1464024 said:
I think if you have chemistry things will happen naturally!! I feel awkward when someone asks me how I like this and that

I hear you bro, why I just pay and do my deed.
 
Good question.
I like good communication, but I don't think there are rules in general. I like to be touched, for sure, because otherwise everything seems dry and strange, and like to touch myself.
But other than that, one day can be a "jumping wildly on each other near the door" and another slowly touching and exploring softly.
No rules apply here.
 
JennyT;n1464017 said:
I personally like telling what I like and find out what my partner likes and explore together.

I personally don''t on both counts. Easier on the heart.
 
So it's more of a self-consciousness thing rather than thinking that it's better "natural" without talking?
Interesting to see so many different views.
 
Both parties should feel comfortable enough with one another to openly express what they like and dislike, while engaged in the act.I love it when a man tells me what he likes, and gives me direction....
 
Cybermike;n1464853 said:
Gulp!! so you are the submissive type?.

Yes and no.... I will submit to a point....and that point is usually a penis..:rofl1:.I suppose my submissiveness depends on the man and my mood:biggrin:
 
Being vocal during sex is SEXY! But yes, there’s a way to communicate with your partner where you’re not just providing instructions or moving them around like a doll lol. That can make things sooo awkward and destroys any appeal.
 
Back
Top Bottom