Made with Love

Do you express your wishes while having sex?

Whether or not I express my wishes during sex depends on what my wish is.

If I wish he'd fuck me really hard from behind while he's spanking me like he means it, yes I will definitely find a way to express it.

If I wish he'd just finish already and get off me so I can get some sleep, I'll keep that to myself. Funky & Music
 
SillyGirl;n1464928 said:
Whether or not I express my wishes during sex depends on what my wish is.

If I wish he'd fuck me really hard from behind while he's spanking me like he means it, yes I will definitely find a way to express it.

If I wish he'd just finish already and get off me so I can get some sleep, I'll keep that to myself. Funky & Music

Oh Jesus, I never thought women women thought that way.

If I wish he'd fuck me really hard from behind while he's spanking me like he means it, yes I will definitely find a way to express it.

That is funny.

If I wish he'd just finish already and get off me so I can get some sleep, I'll keep that to myself. Funky & Music
 
IFUSEEKAMY;n1464884 said:
Being vocal during sex is SEXY! But yes, there’s a way to communicate with your partner where you’re not just providing instructions or moving them around like a doll lol. That can make things sooo awkward and destroys any appeal.

I hear you and I do but many men won't or can't understand what you mean. It's OK, keep them in the dark.
 
Back
Top Bottom