Made with Love

I'm Not Happy with my Life (I'm thinking of checking out )

Hey Ray,

I have never talked to you.

But I've been where you are.

No pressure, no obligation.

If you want to talk bounce back.

As bad as it seems, it is better; I know.
 
Calling out to Ray ;/Waving://

Many things that could be worse. Self pity is one of them.
 
Whats up, faggot????? Hopefully you havent offed yourself yet :NoNoNo:
Clean out your PM box.

Ebaums forum is back up and running btw
 
Esco! said:
Whats up, faggot????? Hopefully you havent offed yourself yet :NoNoNo:
Clean out your PM box.

Ebaums forum is back up and running btw

Dirty Rayfinkle, where are you ???
 
Esco! said:
Where is this filthy cunt????????????

Probably has a maxipad shoved in his mouth and you have him tied up in your basement.

LET HIM OUT ESCO!!!!
 
[h=5]General Information[/h]Last Activity6 Days Ago
Join Date01-07-2010
Referrals1
 
I'm sad and depressed most days I wake. I get on my computer and start tapping away. Hours go by. I feel like I live to work. My forays in to hobbying keep me happy temporarily; my regular gal keeps me happy by checking in and asking how my day is. She understands that I can be dark and brooding at times, but when we're together, we have smiles on our faces and share jokes and good times. She understands that those small moments in time last a lifetime for me. Most importantly, my children are there to make me happy despite the looming cloud of custody and the coming years of court battles we'll go through.

Staying positive is a battle. I ignore the negativity and bite back when I have to but I soon put that on ignore. Ain't no one got time for dat.

Considering taking your own life because all you can do is look up isn't a spontaneous decision. It's thought out and rewinds consitantly in your mind. Those who say "It's the easy way out" obviously haven't suffered from depression or had life kick them in the balls so much that you just have to tap out. Medication helps. Therapy helps. Sometimes it's just not enough though.

My friends think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. A guy in the latter years of his working career. Has a late twenties beautiful lady on his arm. The love of my children. They don't see the struggle though. I've come to accept a lot of things in my life but not before I've also had years of despair and hitting rock bottom.

Ray, I hope you're okay. You're not alone. Be strong brother.
 
I've had my moments and even started taking pills to keep me in a neutral state but the side effects are worse than the actual despair. I look and act normal, doesn't mean much.
 
Madman said:
Probably has a maxipad shoved in his mouth and you have him tied up in your basement.

LET HIM OUT ESCO!!!!
Where am I gonna find another Gimp on such short notice??
 
Fuggedabouditt said:
my children are there to make me happy despite the looming cloud of custody and the coming years of court battles we'll go through..



Fuggedabouditt said:
My friends think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. A guy in the latter years of his working career. Has a late twenties beautiful lady on his arm. The love of my children. They don't see the struggle though. I've come to accept a lot of things in my life but not before I've also had years of despair and hitting rock bottom.
.

If you have the love of your kids you are the luckiest man in the world.

Be there for them and nurture them. And you will feel the fulfillment that you are searching for.
 
Maurice Boscorelli said:
If you have the love of your kids you are the luckiest man in the world.

Be there for them and nurture them. And you will feel the fulfillment that you are searching for.

I couldn't echo truer words. Thanks for sharing your heart Fuggy . Having someone to love and who loves you in return is all anyone can hope for. Love makes everything worthwhile and bearable. Embrace it, as Maurice said, nurture it, the rest of the stuff comes and goes for all of us. Life is great, life is mundane, life is exciting and it does end.... so grab it by the balls and make the most of it, we are all capable of living a life worthwhile and in charge of our fates.
 
Depression is a tough demon to battle, and as much as people try to offer advice, it is especially hard taking those first steps when you feel like things are hopeless. But they never are. Life is a crazy roller coaster and as much as things feel permanent(ly dark) you never know when the next turn can come. Just keep reminding yourself of the old AA? mantra, "This too shall pass". And work on learning how to make yourself a priority. Not to sound all "new agey" but self care goes a long way, Brampton has a great YMCA maybe try hitting the gym after work instead of the bottle. You'll probably hate it at first but if you push through you will find yourself motivated, so much of depression is brain chemistry so the endrophines from working out will help more than you know. Best of luck and may you find happiness.
 
LadyJacklyn said:
Depression is a tough demon to battle, and as much as people try to offer advice, it is especially hard taking those first steps when you feel like things are hopeless. But they never are. Life is a crazy roller coaster and as much as things feel permanent(ly dark) you never know when the next turn can come. Just keep reminding yourself of the old AA? mantra, "This too shall pass". And work on learning how to make yourself a priority. Not to sound all "new agey" but self care goes a long way, Brampton has a great YMCA maybe try hitting the gym after work instead of the bottle. You'll probably hate it at first but if you push through you will find yourself motivated, so much of depression is brain chemistry so the endrophines from working out will help more than you know. Best of luck and may you find happiness.

Ray, you listening?.
 
Back
Top Bottom