Made with Love

Last week I took her out to dinner.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prick
  • Start date Start date
P

Prick

Guest
Taxi rides $100, dinner $250. Had a good time but she would only suck the head of my dick.

Not recommend unless you want to be seen with a gorgeous woman.
 
I took her out. Had a marvelous time.

Here's the picture as it did happen.

tumblr_nhobzsaaSC1qjqxmoo1_500.gif



Then I woke up. I wasnt hallucinating but did dream. Then my hand got busy.
 
Taxi rides $100, dinner $250. Had a good time but she would only suck the head of my dick.

Not recommend unless you want to be seen with a gorgeous woman.

So who was the real "Sucker"?
 
Mariner said:
So who was the real "Sucker"?

You saying you have never been in a similar position or just making a sarcastic comment. If you say no, then you are lying.
 
Taxi rides $100, dinner $250. Had a good time but she would only suck the head of my dick.

Not recommend unless you want to be seen with a gorgeous woman.

I'm taking my wife to an opera on the weekend ($120), with dinner ($150), transportion ($30)... total about 300... the chance of sex this weekend with her... 5%... but she's a been a good wife. No complaints... as long as she doesn't interfere with my hobby.
 
I'm taking my wife to an opera on the weekend ($120), with dinner ($150), transportion ($30)... total about 300... the chance of sex this weekend with her... 5%... but she's a been a good wife. No complaints... as long as she doesn't interfere with my hobby.

Good for you. Keep her happy because she is real and willing to put up with you. Hired escorts only love you if you pay them.
 
To change the sub a bit. Anyone has intel if there is a sp or mpa that looks like her?.

tumblr_nhobzsaaSC1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
 
I'm taking my wife to an opera on the weekend ($120), with dinner ($150), transportion ($30)... total about 300... the chance of sex this weekend with her... 5%... but she's a been a good wife. No complaints... as long as she doesn't interfere with my hobby.

Well that’s 5% greater chance than I would have with my wife!
 
To change the sub a bit. Anyone has intel if there is a sp or mpa that looks like her?.

tumblr_nhobzsaaSC1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

I saw an asian lady that looked as nice as she does when I was in Australia, lol.

Exactly like her, no.

But, I've seen plenty as pretty.
 
nntsci said:
I saw an asian lady that looked as nice as she does when I was in Australia, lol.

Exactly like her, no.

But, I've seen plenty as pretty.

How was she in bed?.
 
Back
Top Bottom