Made with Love

Monday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) Irena + Jacqueline + Kailey + Valencia

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318



sun_snow.png
0*
IRENA + JACQUELINE + KAILEY + VALENCIA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --6pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-8pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --12Pm-2pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I have an eye but cannot see.
I’m faster than any man alive and have no limbs.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:

I always send you in the right direction,
I’m arrayed in black and white,
Ignore me and lose my protection,
No more than two words are in sight.

What am I?



ANSWER:A one way street sign.


​


 
Back
Top Bottom