Made with Love

New HUBGFE Design & New HUBGFE World Coming Very Soon.

The Oracle

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
730
Our major announcement and major relaunch is coming soon. HUBGFE world is coming!
 
We will recover the options that were useful in the previous forum version and will add the options that are new with this version.
Thanks for the input, much appreciated.
 
We can make it through and enjoy the benefits on upgrades. It usually takes a few days for everything to iron out.
 
"New post" will be back shortly, sorry for the inconvenience. Along with keywords search option.
 
Search engine doesn't work for me. Cannot find anything I was looking for.
 
"New post" and "today's posts" are back.
The "search" is being reconfigured after the upgrade, should be back in a few hours.

Thanks for your patience.
 
I'm so lost...so I made some changes on the account page and when I tried to save them a box popped up and said "sorry is an administrator and you are not allowed to ignore them." This was on the page with the Ignore list, but I hadn't put anyone on it.
And could someone please tell me how to put my avatar back up?
 
SillyGirl;n1462554 said:
And could someone please tell me how to put my avatar back up?
Go to user profile then tap the avatar. An option to edit avatar will pop up.
SmartSelect_20190215-231711_Chrome.jpg
 
Guys, it takes time, money and patience to change things. Just like changing your wife, not always an easy route :PEACE:

Damn, I am so smart.
 
SillyGirl;n1462554 said:
I'm so lost...so I made some changes on the account page and when I tried to save them a box popped up and said "sorry is an administrator and you are not allowed to ignore them." This was on the page with the Ignore list, but I hadn't put anyone on it.
And could someone please tell me how to put my avatar back up?

It's because you never showed us your boobs.....Sorry, meant your boots :na:

Madman would be proud of my response.
 
Guido;n1462571 said:
It's because you never showed us your boobs.....Sorry, meant your boots :na:

Madman would be proud of my response.

Here ya go. :wink2:

sillytopless.png
 
Back
Top Bottom