Made with Love

New HUBGFE Design & New HUBGFE World Coming Very Soon.

SillyG my queen of boots and cupcakes! C'mere and give me a hug but if you pinch my arse I'll take your new pair of shoes too!!!
 
Madman;n1462620 said:
SillyG my queen of boots and cupcakes! C'mere and give me a hug but if you pinch my arse I'll take your new pair of shoes too!!!

Consider yourself hugged...and pinched. The shoes hurt my feet anyway. :Dancing:
 
I like the bright colours! Only thing that is really confusing me is that I got very used to distinguishing members simply from their avatar and now most don’t have one or have a new one so I have to actually read handles. Pfft! Lol
 
I'm trying really hard to not hate it. I still can't Save Changes on the account page. and I'm too embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out how to reply to a PM.
 
testsenior;n1463197 said:
Can you check if you will still cant save changes in user account?

Nope. Box still pops up saying "Sorry is an administrator/mod and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."
 
I like the design. I see the potential. There are some fundamental things though that are not functioning to my liking. Probably post a new thread about that pretty soon. If HUBGFE can get these things down packed I’m a happy camper.
 
SillyGirl;n1462554 said:
I'm so lost...so I made some changes on the account page and when I tried to save them a box popped up and said "sorry is an administrator and you are not allowed to ignore them." This was on the page with the Ignore list, but I hadn't put anyone on it.
And could someone please tell me how to put my avatar back up?

It has been fixed.
 
I edited from "user settings". There is account. Edit signature.
Used the "clip" thing, upload attachment, and then clicked twice on "thumbnail" and it offered me to choose - small or bigger. I chose small.
Then saved window and save account in the end.
I had to remove the words "sigpic" from the window though. Took some figuring out.
 
George Costanza;n1463216 said:
I like the design. I see the potential. There are some fundamental things though that are not functioning to my liking. Probably post a new thread about that pretty soon. If HUBGFE can get these things down packed I’m a happy camper.

That would be great.
The input we have received from our members helped a lot.
There are still things that need to be changed.
But we will continue till there's nothing on the to-do list. (Does that ever happen..?)
 
Back
Top Bottom