Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, we've added yet another SP! Say hello to the lovely :
"My rare, exotic beauty might stun you at first. Allow me you to put you at ease with my friendly smile and laid-back disposition. Conversation flows freely for me and I am well-versed in different cultures. I can be shy at first, but don't let it fool you, my body loves to be touched."
Here's our schedule for this week:
Madeline Swann (NEW!)
Azura Rose
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"My rare, exotic beauty might stun you at first. Allow me you to put you at ease with my friendly smile and laid-back disposition. Conversation flows freely for me and I am well-versed in different cultures. I can be shy at first, but don't let it fool you, my body loves to be touched."
Here's our schedule for this week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!