RoyalPainInTheAss
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2015
- Messages
- 140
What have you done the last few hours?.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trying to wrap up here in L.A. and be back in GTA tomorrow morning. 99% of what I’ve done this morning if I told you you wouldn’t believe me...but we did invite the 2 gardeners in while the sprinklers were doing their cycle for a coffee and got them to cum in our coffees. One of them felt horrible after because he’s catholic/Mexican but the other (much younger) is looking forward doing it again sometime.
Trying to wrap up here in L.A. and be back in GTA tomorrow morning. 99% of what I’ve done this morning if I told you you wouldn’t believe me...but we did invite the 2 gardeners in while the sprinklers were doing their cycle for a coffee and got them to cum in our coffees. One of them felt horrible after because he’s catholic/Mexican but the other (much younger) is looking forward doing it again sometime.
Tell us about that magnum.
IFUSEEKAMY said:In the legendary (?) words of Sophia Bush (JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE) “OMG I’M SUCH A SLUT!”
Today I ventured even further into my fantasy suckit-bucket list and climbed into the ICE CREAM MAN’s truck and gave him a great BJ and then invited the UBEREATS delivery man in for a stellar BJ. They were both in heaven couldn’t believe it was actually happening! You can find pics and video on my site! I love this it’s so fun and I know I’m sending them on their way with a unique story to tell! :yahoo:
Never mind I got in, turned on the grope me one :biggrin2:
[h=2]GROPE ME!!![/h]
[FONT=avenir-lt-w01_85-heavy1475544]September 16, 2018
[FONT=avenir-lt-w01_85-heavy1475544]Well, as the social summer comes to a close, (even though my personal summer goes on towards the end of September) I am saddened that NOT ONE PERSON ever took me up on my open invitation to randomly start kissing/groping me while I was out and about throughout the world (especially GTA).
— SIGH —
This invitation remains open. If you see me out and about anywhere: a shopping mall, street, movie, grocery store — WHEREVER — no matter what I’m doing or who I’m with...for gods sake have some backbone and (without saying anything at all) just start kissing and manhandling me! This is like one of my TOP TEN bucketlist things I think is insanely hot!
Don’t panic that I’m going to start flipping out etc!
HAVE SOME BACKBONE — I mean WTH happened to men?!?
Trying to wrap up here in L.A. and be back in GTA tomorrow morning. 99% of what I’ve done this morning if I told you you wouldn’t believe me...but we did invite the 2 gardeners in while the sprinklers were doing their cycle for a coffee and got them to cum in our coffees. One of them felt horrible after because he’s catholic/Mexican but the other (much younger) is looking forward doing it again sometime.
Lol! Glad you like that post. I post on my blog often multiple times a day and remove older posts such as the one you were trying to access.
so after all that travel are you part of the mile high club?