Made with Love

Select Company Parissa @ Select

Romance

Reviewer
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
1,482
I had fantasized about her for a while...her pics were so tempting and her body looked just my type...finally, I got a chance to book her a few weeks ago when I was in town. Select was awesome as usual on how they handle the phone and appointments.

Location couldn't be better, just walking distance from my hotel. It is a while now that I usually book 1/2 hour sessions for incalls rather than 1, unless it is a special lady that I can't get enough of. Facially, she was not as hot as I had imagined her to be, but not disappointing at all, average GND. She has nice and shapely legs; skin not as smooth as I like. She is a very friendly girl. Coming out of the shower and found her lying on the bed in her bra and panties. Usual DFK, DATY, BBBJ and the main course- she is an energetic young lady that loves sex; she loved to be pounded and was loud when she came. Had a good time.
 
Damn Praise-Bowing


she loved to be pounded and was loud when she came.
 
Isn't it so cool when your fantasy comes true :wink2:
May everyone's fantasies come true :biggrin2:


Nice review Romance. :YMAPPLAUSE:
Thank you Winslow.

Always a good thing when it has the "Romance" approve stamp :writing:
Glad you find the reviews helpful. Appreciate the comment.


Nice review.
Thanks Dr. Love


Thanks for the review.
You're welcome diner.

:clapping2:
Thanks for the encouragement!

You the man Romance :good:
Thank you very much Patron...


Thanks once again Romance with your always accurate reviews.
You're very welcome Valentino.


Her dfk slow and sensual or fast and furious?.
Not sensual, but I would not call it fast and furious either.


IguanaBite said:
Thanks bro, she is just what I've been looking for lately.
You're welcome
 
Her pictures were taken down and she is off schedule :Crying/:... study time?
 
5'10". Whew she must be a sight in heels. Thanks Romance. Have wondered about this girl.
 
Back
Top Bottom