Made with Love

Racist and hate crime thread.

JJ Mitchell

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
661
Say nothing and walk away?.

Call her a cunt?

Call the manager or police?.

Pick a fight?.

Other?.

 
Verbal assaults on racists are my forte. Bring it on.
Want to get physical? Bring it on.

I will be the first to step in in defense of someone else and not be a spectator.
 
Fuggedabouditt said:
Verbal assaults on racists are my forte. Bring it on.
Want to get physical? Bring it on.

I will be the first to step in in defense of someone else and not be a spectator.

You can't get physical with a granny now can you?


Guido said:
I fart on them.


You're a sick bastard:LMAO:
 
That little guy could throw them and made the big fat guy look like a clown!:biggrin2:

Never under estimate the tough little guy or girl.
 
papasmerf said:
Not sure that is racist.........But yes we know you love animals.

Sorry Pops, thought we could post anything in a thread, even if it was unrelated to the op's original topic, as you often do:) Although I did stay on point by mentioning why I did nd yes pops, we all also know you love bacon?
 
Some countries now make it a criminal offence to verbally harass women or make racist comments in public. That's something we need to do...and enforce it.

If Belgium and Peru can do this, why can't we?
 
Analme said:
You can't get physical with a granny now can you?

If she keeps her hands off me, yes. If she goes hands on, I submit her and put my hand behind her head so she doesn't crack it on anything. See, I still care.
 
oldguyzer said:
Some countries now make it a criminal offence to verbally harass women or make racist comments in public. That's something we need to do...and enforce it.

If Belgium and Peru can do this, why can't we?

There's a fine line with that. If she initiates the verbal abuse, why should I not be able to retort with same without fear of persecution?

The racism card is a given.
 
Racism and hatred is taught and/or learned. Yet it can also be untaught. My father had a pathological hatred for Japanese. Totally understandable given what happened in WWII and him being one of the exiles who fled to Taiwan. Yet, growing up, even though I was taught to hate Japanese too, I could not help but be drawn their culture. I do not blame him for his fear and hatred. He grew up in a time of war after all. That's why it is so important that during times of peace, we all strive to see other cultures and acceat people for who they are.
 


The black dude was looking for a fight like this for sometime.
 
Some people will say or do the dumbest things to someone of another colour. A cashier (in her 20s) refused to give my mother her change, claimed that she didn't understand what my mom was saying. My mother has been in Canada longer than that girl was born, although she has a heavy accent, it's understandable. If I was there I don't think I would be able to control my temper. The manager came to check up on them and he called the police on her for theft.

I've also been through situations like this because I'm generally very quiet and shy. I usually tell them that I was born in the Capital of Canada if they even know where that is. They tend to get shook when they hear my lack of accent. I try to treat everyone with respect, even with their bias opinions or narrow view of things
 
^ some of the comments to the above video are worth a read....
 
Back
Top Bottom