Made with Love

Racist and hate crime thread.

^ That was a dangerous decision made by the courts. Everytime a person of colour is arrested, I want a dollar for when they pull the race card. I've been victimized by this and can't stand it. She was speeding. She started to give him excuses and then pulled the race card. The officer saw that this was going to be an issue. He placed her under arrested for non-compliance NOT resisting at this time. She then resisted. You could see the apprehension on the Offcer as to how to control her. A different Officer might've taken her to the ground and THEN the husband comes out. Now the officer has TWO people he has to deal with, luckily, the husband knew his wife was a dumb cunt and probably wanted her to be taken down and or tazed and stepped back. Then she resisted which added another charge.

I wouldn't have given them shit as now they'll continue to do this and every cop in the area will let them go because they don't want to be sued. Stoopid stoopid decision.
 
Racists are everywhere.

HarleyB.JPG


Harley Barber apologizes for racist video, says she was expelled from Alabama | AL.com
 
If the Spanish word negro (meaning black in English) is racist, that surely the English word black (meaning negro in Spanish) must also be racist, lol.

Why can't we live in a world where we grow up and admit that there is no black people and no white people and no yellow or red or whatever... just shades of brown from very light pale (beige) to very dark (brunt umber); and then maybe we 100 shades of brown can just get along.
 
Last edited:
"I find its slant to be off the mark but the video itself is well done."

Off the mark how? I thought it illustrated both sides really well.

I'm surprised you asked about how it is off the mark instead of asking about "the slant". I think that is part of the problem right there (Hi im melanie and im a lurker...except for this time... very good video and thank you for bringing it to my attention)
 
melanie7337 said:
"I find its slant to be off the mark but the video itself is well done."



I'm surprised you asked about how it is off the mark instead of asking about "the slant". I think that is part of the problem right there (Hi im melanie and im a lurker...except for this time... very good video and thank you for bringing it to my attention)


And who are you :PEACE:
 
Back
Top Bottom