Made with Love

Rest in Peace 2018 edition

Sleep well Lois Lane

Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder dies aged 69 - BBC News

_101540566_gettyimages-51975842.jpg
 
I'm capable and I am no stranger to depression. In fact I'm willing to bet everything I have that I have endured far more hardships and pain in my life that he would have in 1000 lifetimes so don't come in here and pretend that you 'get it' and the rest of us don't because we are some how ignorant of all this.

None of us here have allusions that happiness automatically comes with travel and seeing the world and it can't happen if you stay in the same place. However having access to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for a long time has its fucking access to happiness a lot easier than being poor does. If you don't think so than you haven't been rich or you haven't been poor long enough to 'get it' yourself....
 
I think, when someone has achieved everything they set out to accomplish, and are not driven by other interests, some may not have the will to continue, regardless of how great their life may seem to others.

An over simplification for sure, but maybe an explanation for some cases, and of coarse, being selfish doesn't help.
 
Back
Top Bottom