Made with Love

Rest in Peace 2018 edition

safe_image.php


Burt Reynolds Dead: ‘Smokey and the Bandit’ Star Was 82 – Variety
 
I always wanted to look and act like him but once I got older I was disappointed on his choices of movies he made.

He supposedly turned down the following roles

  • James Bond. ...
  • Michael Corleone in “The Godfather” ...
  • Han Solo in “Star Wars” ...
  • Richard Gere's Role in “Pretty Woman” ...
  • Jack Nicholson's Role in “One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest” ...
  • Bruce Willis' Role in “Die Hard” and Jack Nicholson's Role in “Terms of Endearment”

Yikes..Thems some bad choices.
 
He supposedly turned down the following roles

  • James Bond. ...
  • Michael Corleone in “The Godfather” ...
  • Han Solo in “Star Wars” ...
  • Richard Gere's Role in “Pretty Woman” ...
  • Jack Nicholson's Role in “One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest” ...
  • Bruce Willis' Role in “Die Hard” and Jack Nicholson's Role in “Terms of Endearment”

Yikes..Thems some bad choices.

Either he didn't have a sharp mind nor vision. Or the people he hired didn't give him proper advice.
 
Back
Top Bottom