(Apparently I put this in the wrong forum?)
The day was already going swimmingly. I was seeing Becky and super stoked (here's why: https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?84214-Rebecca-Richardson-Better-than-ever! ).
I got there and immediately had an insanely hot makeout session. Before things progressed I went to freshen up. On my way to the washroom, Becky says to me “I've been thinking of doing duos with Charlotte – people have been asking about it”. Thinking nothing of it I said something clever like “uh, ok” while staring at her chest. Then she asked me if I was interested. Sure…who wouldn't be?
“Perfect! She’ll be here in 20 minutes” Wait…what??
I freshened up I was then back with Becky waiting for Charlotte to arrive. Waiting, incidentally, involved a slightly rushed but insanely hot session, highlighted by a fantastic BBBJ/DATY free for all and a quick but vigorous romp.
Because I’m a gentleman I insisted that we dress and a few minutes later, Charlotte arrived in a sexy mini dress. After a brief “getting to know you”, while I sat on the couch with an arm around (and hand on :wink2: )each woman, things got going nicely and I slowly undressed them both (and myself real fuckin' fast) and moved from one mouth to the other.
I was taken by the hand, each girl holding one, into the bedroom, where I was the meat in a sexy lady sandwich, hands, mouths, bodyparts, things were all over the place in the best possible way.
While making out with Becky (kind of an addiction of mine), Charlotte may her way down and delivered a fantastic wet BBBJ, staring up at me the entire time. As great as that was, when Becky joined her it became truly epic. The ladies were rotating (“My turn on top, you get the bottom” tee hee) and I couldn't tell you who did what, but there was BLS, DT and two asses well within reach.
Slight tangent: I had heard anecdotally that Charlotte’s ass was the stuff of legend; the type of butt the bards used to praise in prose. Perfect shape, wonderfully soft yet firm…I TOTALLY get what all the fuss is about (she is also the proud owner of relatively – particularly when compared to Becky’s fantastic chest – smallish, but very perky boobs. Slight tangent #2: being graced by the presence of 4 perfect pink nipples is pretty great.
Next up was a thoroughly enjoyable DATY on Charlotte/digits on Becky interlude that seemed to go over very well, when I looked up and saw the ladies kissing and fondling each other, it was go time!!
By request (of Becky), I started with doggie on Charlotte and got some serious 1 one 1 time with her magnificent behind. Watching another woman get visibly aroused by you fucking her friend is awesome and I highly recommend it :good: . From there I flipped Charlotte over and went all mishtastic while staring at the two of them making out. (so so SO hot)
As I mentioned, I’m a gentleman, so I couldn’t very well ignore Becky. I think I’ve mentioned before, but I LOVE sex with her. It’s addicting.
Because this was technically Rd 2, I had some serious staying power and by the time I/we were spent, I was drained, exhausted and euphoric. Even so, I spent the next 10 minutes lying in bed while Charlotte and I fondled Becky and the three of us talked and relived.
As experiences go, this one was killer and since this was their first time together, I can only imagine what a little practice will lead to. For the record, ladies, I am happy to help should the need arise again :biggrin2:
A duo with Charlotte and Rebecca Richardson is DB fucking Certified. Big time.
https://charlotteedwards.ca/
The day was already going swimmingly. I was seeing Becky and super stoked (here's why: https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?84214-Rebecca-Richardson-Better-than-ever! ).
I got there and immediately had an insanely hot makeout session. Before things progressed I went to freshen up. On my way to the washroom, Becky says to me “I've been thinking of doing duos with Charlotte – people have been asking about it”. Thinking nothing of it I said something clever like “uh, ok” while staring at her chest. Then she asked me if I was interested. Sure…who wouldn't be?
“Perfect! She’ll be here in 20 minutes” Wait…what??
I freshened up I was then back with Becky waiting for Charlotte to arrive. Waiting, incidentally, involved a slightly rushed but insanely hot session, highlighted by a fantastic BBBJ/DATY free for all and a quick but vigorous romp.
Because I’m a gentleman I insisted that we dress and a few minutes later, Charlotte arrived in a sexy mini dress. After a brief “getting to know you”, while I sat on the couch with an arm around (and hand on :wink2: )each woman, things got going nicely and I slowly undressed them both (and myself real fuckin' fast) and moved from one mouth to the other.
I was taken by the hand, each girl holding one, into the bedroom, where I was the meat in a sexy lady sandwich, hands, mouths, bodyparts, things were all over the place in the best possible way.
While making out with Becky (kind of an addiction of mine), Charlotte may her way down and delivered a fantastic wet BBBJ, staring up at me the entire time. As great as that was, when Becky joined her it became truly epic. The ladies were rotating (“My turn on top, you get the bottom” tee hee) and I couldn't tell you who did what, but there was BLS, DT and two asses well within reach.
Slight tangent: I had heard anecdotally that Charlotte’s ass was the stuff of legend; the type of butt the bards used to praise in prose. Perfect shape, wonderfully soft yet firm…I TOTALLY get what all the fuss is about (she is also the proud owner of relatively – particularly when compared to Becky’s fantastic chest – smallish, but very perky boobs. Slight tangent #2: being graced by the presence of 4 perfect pink nipples is pretty great.
Next up was a thoroughly enjoyable DATY on Charlotte/digits on Becky interlude that seemed to go over very well, when I looked up and saw the ladies kissing and fondling each other, it was go time!!
By request (of Becky), I started with doggie on Charlotte and got some serious 1 one 1 time with her magnificent behind. Watching another woman get visibly aroused by you fucking her friend is awesome and I highly recommend it :good: . From there I flipped Charlotte over and went all mishtastic while staring at the two of them making out. (so so SO hot)
As I mentioned, I’m a gentleman, so I couldn’t very well ignore Becky. I think I’ve mentioned before, but I LOVE sex with her. It’s addicting.
Because this was technically Rd 2, I had some serious staying power and by the time I/we were spent, I was drained, exhausted and euphoric. Even so, I spent the next 10 minutes lying in bed while Charlotte and I fondled Becky and the three of us talked and relived.
As experiences go, this one was killer and since this was their first time together, I can only imagine what a little practice will lead to. For the record, ladies, I am happy to help should the need arise again :biggrin2:
A duo with Charlotte and Rebecca Richardson is DB fucking Certified. Big time.
https://charlotteedwards.ca/