O OldYanker Senior Member Joined Jun 6, 2011 Messages 84 Feb 3, 2019 #1 I didn't have a clue who they all were and the music was was just noise to my ears. Yes I am getting and wondering how many here felt the same way?. And why punish yourself with so many tattoos on your body?.
I didn't have a clue who they all were and the music was was just noise to my ears. Yes I am getting and wondering how many here felt the same way?. And why punish yourself with so many tattoos on your body?.
S Skipper Senior Member Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 792 Feb 3, 2019 #2 Buddy, get on with the program. Everyone knows about maroon 5.
G God Senior Member Joined Oct 3, 2015 Messages 7,795 Feb 4, 2019 #3 Anyone here without a hangover?.
B BadAss Senior Member Joined Oct 4, 2010 Messages 106 Feb 4, 2019 #4 It was a bore and yes to the hangover.