Made with Love

When did you know the end was near in your relationship?.

Dog

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
51
Read the signs before it's too late mates. After she was gone I realized she tried to warn me but too self centered to pay attention.

One day, I came home to an empty home with just a letter.
 
constantly say she is too busy every time you ask her to go out with you

and when you invite her to your place just to spend one night with you she use the same " i am busy excuse" and even claim you live far away while living in the same city as you.

being unresponsive when texting and calling, takes long to respond to texts or don't respond and when you call you get the feeling she is annoyed as she only give one or 2 word responses and hang up

never tells you her birthday

only use single responses when talking to her


refuse to meet your parents and family members
 
When she stopped laughing at may jokes.

When she told me to drop dead and die was more obvious.
 
When she said I hate you and wish I never had met you.

She could've been more tactful.
 
When she starts masturbating and doesn't care if you know or not.
 
when she doesn't kiss you good night and slams the door.
Happened multiple times and I never knew why?
I am sure there were hints leading up to it, might be my sense of humor or overall personality.
 
Just after she packs her bags and saying she is leaving. Should've seen it coming.
 
Back
Top Bottom