bluebro69 Reviewer Joined Sep 15, 2017 Messages 316 Apr 7, 2019 #2 Gas (Propane) is just SO much faster and easier.
Beached Reviewer Joined Dec 6, 2015 Messages 1,427 Apr 7, 2019 #3 I prefer charcoal, but I am lazy and usually go with propane.
papasmerf Senior Member Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 33,614 Apr 7, 2019 Thread starter #6 Fuj;n1466936 said: Tried smelt yet?. Click to expand... Love Smelt But Smelting meat seems a bit extreme.
Fuj;n1466936 said: Tried smelt yet?. Click to expand... Love Smelt But Smelting meat seems a bit extreme.
papasmerf Senior Member Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 33,614 Apr 7, 2019 Thread starter #8 JennyT;n1466952 said: To eat or to sniff? Click to expand... :dontknow:
D DILLIGAF Reviewer Joined Nov 22, 2016 Messages 1,220 Apr 8, 2019 #9 I just got some extra thick cut bacon on the weekend and I can't wait to get at my grill as soon as the Freakin Ice melts! DILLIGAF
I just got some extra thick cut bacon on the weekend and I can't wait to get at my grill as soon as the Freakin Ice melts! DILLIGAF
W Willy Senior Member Joined Dec 15, 2012 Messages 1,613 Apr 14, 2019 #10 bluebro69;n1466924 said: Gas (Propane) is just SO much faster and easier. Click to expand... Yupper.