Made with Love

Hundreds Of Immigrant Children Are Being Held In Fenced Cages At A South Texas Warehouse!

I may need lessons from your current SP puppet. Where can I sign up?

ef036b5d2bf80078008954b7f32523b9.jpg


Dance puppet! You know I hold your strings and can make you dance any time I like. Maybe right off a cliff, if you're not careful.
 
Take that

Take that

I'm tired of hearing about how 'poorly' illegal immigrants and refugees are being treated upon arrival in the US. If the US is such a miserable place to be, why don't they just fucking stay where they are in their own goddamn countries, or make their way to other more 'welcoming' global communities.

It's not the US's job to be the social solution for all the world's problems. No one in America asked you to emigrate/flee to the US. THAT was your choice. Not working for you? You are ALWAYS free to leave.

Those that disagree can also sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

As the loony left, so often pronounce, this can only be an attempt to "colonise" the US, and other white countries for that matter.

Which would be their form of revenge at "whites",... that will teach you for getting off their asses, and advancing your cultures.
 
To those of you who keep saying "follow the laws" - you do realize you're breaking the laws by seeing SP's correct? Maybe you folks should follow the laws this time and stay in prison for a few days just to experience what it's like to be those detained kids behind fenced cages.
 
As the loony left, so often pronounce, this can only be an attempt to "colonise" the US, and other white countries for that matter.

Which would be their form of revenge at "whites",... that will teach you for getting off their asses, and advancing your cultures.

I think it's more a case of people in other countries refusing to stay home and fight for change in their own countries. It's far easier just to leave and take advantage of the 'hard work' already done by the people of developed nations. People from first world countries didn't achieve that status by accident, or without hundreds of years of struggle. Now other countries have a false sense of entitlement and feel they somehow deserve to take advantage of other countries' hard fought successes rather than earn their own successes at home.
 
I think it's more a case of people in other countries refusing to stay home and fight for change in their own countries. It's far easier just to leave and take advantage of the 'hard work' already done by the people of developed nations. People from first world countries didn't achieve that status by accident, or without hundreds of years of struggle. Now other countries have a false sense of entitlement and feel they somehow deserve to take advantage of other countries' hard fought successes rather than earn their own successes at home.

Pretty much agree.

But appears to be another of my failed attempts at making a point, through sarcastic humour.
 
Another D and CA shit show highjacking of another thread. Yay HUBGFE!!! Way to go.

As for the topic at hand

DONT GO TO THE USA!!!! like that needed to be fucking said.

However - to all the crying people who are just so outraged over this - you know Canada does this as well?
 
Another D and CA shit show highjacking of another thread. Yay HUBGFE!!! Way to go.

As for the topic at hand

DONT GO TO THE USA!!!! like that needed to be fucking said.

However - to all the crying people who are just so outraged over this - you know Canada does this as well?

If you actually READ Damien's and my posts you will see that Damien was attacking immigrants and refugees and I asking him to shut up and not be such a bigoted shit. But never mind that, clearly you are anti-refugee and anti-immigration which you made CRYSTAL clear from your post about you voting Ford over Horwath (because those big bad Muslims will take over Canada), and now this post about "don't go to USA" as if you think you are entitled to dictate the lives of refugees. God forbid anyone you know ever become one.

Canada does this as well - yeah no shit. Because you support Ford. Circular argument much?

Yet another cheeky silencing tactic by Jessica. Oh let me guess "wahh wahh you're sick wahh wahh you have mental problems wahh wahh". *yawns*
 
Like this president did?

See all the white SJW's standing with these POCs back during the Obama administration's abuse of children by following the laws drafted by Democrats and signed into law by Bill Clinton?


Your logic is flawed. Your understanding is way off. I am not contradicting myself. I say that what is being done now has to be done because it's the law...just as it was under Obama. What I was pointing out is how quiet the SJW response was then versus now. There is where the hypocrisy lives. When it's your president, not a peep....when it's "the other guy" all of a sudden it's the worst human tragedy in like, forever! I have always been for border protection. I have always been for following the laws. I have always said that if you don't like the law, then you need to work through proper channels to get the law changed. You can go back as far as my first posts here and see that. That's what it looks like when you live by principles and not just react to each situation emotionally.


As far as "don't put kids in cages". How much more danger were those kids put in by their parents by trying to sneak them through Mexico? How many dangers were they exposed to by sneaking them across the border instead of presenting them at the legal border crossing and asking there for help? Those kids may have to live in less than ideal conditions for a time while our government sorts out who their parents are (if they were even with their actual parents and not some trafficker or other criminal characters using them as a shield). While they are in those "cages" they are getting fed, clothed, educated, and cared for. They are in "cages" because we don't have the ability to put them all up in a beautiful hotel while we deal with the crimes of their parents. Like I said....you didn't bitch about it when Obama did it to the kids, why bitch about it now?



You missed some things on other posts too. Many of the children who cross the border don't have their proper immunizations. Diseases that were eradicated from the US have shown up again now because of these people sneaking into the country illegally. Where is the concern for the kids of the US who may be exposed to life threatening diseases because some people weren't willing to wait their turn and go through the proper procedures to come in the country?



You also say that the people here shouldn't talk about following the law because prostitution is illegal. Well, in my case, I have never partaken of the hobby. I find the whole thing interesting and were it legal, I would probably consider seeing a fine lady now and then. But since I do tend to follow the laws, and don't want to suffer the consequences, I abstain. I cannot speak for the others but I'm willing to bet that some are willing to risk the consequences of getting caught and will accept their punishments....and there are probably some that will regret their choices if it does cost them a marriage, family, jobs, etc. Some might even bitch and moan if it happens. Anyhow, when I say that people should follow the law, I mean it. I do it. And when we don't, we shouldn't bitch about the consequences.


I think that covers all of your latest ignorance.

Holy shit this is a long post. Where to begin?

Wow you are passionate about defending the authorities who keep children in cages. That's some tenacity right there I'll give you that.

This is the problem with your argument Prim0 - you are defending the actions of the authority on the basis of the fact that "Obama did the same". Yes Obama was just as hostile to the refugees as Trump. Why? Because this issue is systemic. Racism is systemic. Anti-immigration is systemic. Xenophobia is systemic. Who are the people in America living under the most impoverished conditions? People of colour. This has been going on since the dawn of time because America is run by rich upper class people where the top 1% of the population occupy more than 80% of the country's wealth Trust me why I say there have been activists (who you label as SJW's) who have been standing up for the impoverished and marginalized people of U.S. for decades because whether the president is a republican or a democrat it's the same fucking shit - a capitalistic plutocratic society run by billionaires that doesn't even have free medicare.

I can't believe you just openly said that the cages are the "best condition" for the children. Wow. You're not just ignorant; your morality needs some serious questioning. First, you don't know their home conditions in Mexico because you probably have never been to any of the cities in Mexico. Second, you assume that they are being "properly fed, clothed, educated". Would you like to live inside one of those cages to see how you would like it? No? Then what makes you think you have the right to tell them that the cage is the "best condition" for those children? Third, you know what would be better than a cage? A fucking house or a room. There are plenty of empty houses or condo rooms that are occupied by filthy rich real estate companies that could make some good shelter for these refugees. And I mean PLENTY.

Yeah I support immunizations, but let's address the elephant in the room here - the fact that these kids were put into fucking CAGES.
 
Wonderful CA - you let us know when your protest to the Canadian government for their detainment of migrant children is happening, I'll be sure to stand beside you. I mean, make change at home first and set the example right?

I am sure Ford who will be leading the province only, will be able to address why the Liberal government detained the children at the Federal level. I must have missed that on Fords platform.

No worries - I have given up on expecting this board to feel any responsibility for the well being of their membership. However, as you pointed out in the like/dislike HUBGFE thread - you hate it here so I don't need to point out how this board negatively affects you. I don't need to point out your mental illness either. You do that yourself and your posting history is clear for anyone to see.
 
Wonderful CA - you let us know when your protest to the Canadian government for their detainment of migrant children is happening, I'll be sure to stand beside you. I mean, make change at home first and set the example right?

I am sure Ford who will be leading the province only, will be able to address why the Liberal government detained the children at the Federal level. I must have missed that on Fords platform.

No worries - I have given up on expecting this board to feel any responsibility for the well being of their membership. However, as you pointed out in the like/dislike HUBGFE thread - you hate it here so I don't need to point out how this board negatively affects you. I don't need to point out your mental illness either. You do that yourself and your posting history is clear for anyone to see.

+100

But you are,... :banghead:
 
Wonderful CA - you let us know when your protest to the Canadian government for their detainment of migrant children is happening, I'll be sure to stand beside you. I mean, make change at home first and set the example right?

I am sure Ford who will be leading the province only, will be able to address why the Liberal government detained the children at the Federal level. I must have missed that on Fords platform.

No worries - I have given up on expecting this board to feel any responsibility for the well being of their membership. However, as you pointed out in the like/dislike HUBGFE thread - you hate it here so I don't need to point out how this board negatively affects you. I don't need to point out your mental illness either. You do that yourself and your posting history is clear for anyone to see.

Why thank you Jessica yes I have actually been an avid protestor in Canada, and now I'm stepping up a notch because of the new Ford government. Surprised Jessica? :biggrin2: What smartass jeer or flatter do you have in store for me now?

I don't care about their labels "Liberal this conservative that blah blah blah this". It's all about what they say and what their agenda is, and I agreed with most of the things Andrea Horwath said. You, on the other hand, seem to think that barring refugees from coming into Canada will magically result in all the poor and marginalized Canadian residents to be taken care of by Ford. Well too bad because Ford displayed animosity towards the poor and homeless just as much as the refugees, but I see Ford's little tactic worked on you - by scapegoating vulnerable people (the refugees) as the source of all problems as opposed to questioning the minds of the filthy rich CEO's and billionaires, who is most likely a big chunk of your client population (so no wonder why).

I couldn't care for two shits what the cis-heterosexual able bodied men on this forum think about me. If they think I have a mental illness then I'm flattered because all that it shows is that I'm doing a very good job threatening their entitlement and privilege (and yours too). After all, men in the past used to demonize women and non-cis-men who spoke up against patriarchy and systemic racism labelling them as "having a mental illness".
 
Last edited:
Why thank you Jessica yes I have actually been an avid protestor in Canada, and now I'm stepping up a notch because of the new Ford government. Surprised Jessica? :biggrin2: What smartass jeer or flatter do you have in store for me now?

I don't care about their labels "Liberal this conservative that blah blah blah this". It's all about what they say and what their agenda is, and I agreed with most of the things Andrea Horwath said. You, on the other hand, seem to think that barring refugees from coming into Canada will magically result in all the poor and marginalized Canadian residents to be taken care of by Ford. Well too bad because Ford displayed animosity towards the poor and homeless just as much as the refugees, but I see Ford's little tactic worked on you - by scapegoating vulnerable people (the refugees) as the source of all problems as opposed to questioning the minds of the filthy rich CEO's and billionaires, who is most likely a big chunk of your client population (so no wonder why).

I couldn't care for two shits what the cis-heterosexual able bodied men on this forum think about me. If they think I have a mental illness then I'm flattered because all that it shows is that I'm doing a very good job threatening their entitlement and privilege (and yours too).


I never once once said anything about barring refugees. I said that I could not vote for a party who would see Ontario a sanctuary province yet they have no plan to combat the homeless crisis, veteran affairs, etc. I can't see how the NDP could do both, so I did not vote for them. I never said why I voted for Ford. I said why I didn't vote for NDP. You never read.

And it was no jab - I seriously would like to know when you will be protesting against the Canadian government about how policies to detain migrant children. I am very serious. I think if we can stop it here in Canada, we would be setting an example to the world, no? So please be sure to let us know. I am sure HUBGFE would let you announce it here.

PS - you are not ruffling the feathers you think you are. You are not threatening my priviledge at all. I don't feel threatened. I felt sorry for you. Now I don't even pity you. You fully admit to having a mental illness and do nothing to show you are taking responsibility or accountability for it. You use it like these parents use their kids. That is the real scapegoat and anyone reading this can see that.

As for the men on this board, you are like target practice for them. They are laughing at you on the regular. You are not making change here. Not at all. I am not saying some change wouldn't be nice, I am saying you will never change some of these people and you will continue to be the brunt of their jokes. If anything, you make is worse by enabling them to continue. But if you were really an activist of sound mind, you would know that.

Anyway, I am outtie for a bit - when all that is left here is you and D, it will certainly be karma doing her job.
 
I never once once said anything about barring refugees. I said that I could not vote for a party who would see Ontario a sanctuary province yet they have no plan to combat the homeless crisis, veteran affairs, etc. I can't see how the NDP could do both, so I did not vote for them. I never said why I voted for Ford. I said why I didn't vote for NDP. You never read.

And it was no jab - I seriously would like to know when you will be protesting against the Canadian government about how policies to detain migrant children. I am very serious. I think if we can stop it here in Canada, we would be setting an example to the world, no? So please be sure to let us know. I am sure HUBGFE would let you announce it here.

PS - you are not ruffling the feathers you think you are. You are not threatening my priviledge at all. I don't feel threatened. I felt sorry for you. Now I don't even pity you. You fully admit to having a mental illness and do nothing to show you are taking responsibility or accountability for it. You use it like these parents use their kids. That is the real scapegoat and anyone reading this can see that.

As for the men on this board, you are like target practice for them. They are laughing at you on the regular. You are not making change here. Not at all. I am not saying some change wouldn't be nice, I am saying you will never change some of these people and you will continue to be the brunt of their jokes. If anything, you make is worse by enabling them to continue. But if you were really an activist of sound mind, you would know that.

Anyway, I am outtie for a bit - when all that is left here is you and D, it will certainly be karma doing her job.

You not voting for Horwath... you voting for Ford... same shit. Stop candycoating. Like hell Ford cares about homelessless and veteran crisis but at least Horwath is planning to tax more money from the rich and implement programs to help the marginalized.

You can start with various Facebook groups like "Justice for Migrant Workers", "No One Is Illegal", which is like two out of a dozen. Yes I was involved with a few of them and I will be involving in more down the road.

You don't need to feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for your lack of knowledge and ignorance. "Showing responsibility or accountability" LOL and what if I don't huh? Are you going to ask CAMH staff members to abduct me from my house? Go ahead I fucking dare you.

Like I said I fucking don't care what these entitled cis-heterosexual men think about me. If they make jokes about me or talk about me then all it shows is I'm getting the attention that I need - that there's an individual who thinks that the level of racism, transphobia, and heterosexism is completely unacceptable on this board. And HOLY SHIT at the level of racism on this thread.
 
You not voting for Horwath... you voting for Ford... same shit. Stop candycoating. Like hell Ford cares about homelessless and veteran crisis but at least Horwath is planning to tax more money from the rich and implement programs to help the marginalized.

You can start with various Facebook groups like "Justice for Migrant Workers", "No One Is Illegal", which is like two out of a dozen. Yes I was involved with a few of them and I will be involving in more down the road.

You don't need to feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for your lack of knowledge and ignorance. "Showing responsibility or accountability" LOL and what if I don't huh? Are you going to ask CAMH staff members to abduct me from my house? Go ahead I fucking dare you.

Like I said I fucking don't care what these entitled cis-heterosexual men think about me. If they make jokes about me or talk about me then all it shows is I'm getting the attention that I need - that there's an individual who thinks that the level of racism, transphobia, and heterosexism is completely unacceptable on this board. And HOLY SHIT at the level of racism on this thread.


There are much healtheir ways to get attention.

But I guess if you were a woman, you would just fuck cis-heterosexual men for their money and attention. LMAO.
 
Oh you bet. :) Funny though. I was a sex worker at one point. Had to quit because my "clients" from the first few days made me so uncomfortable. Maybe I should resume being a sex worker one day. I mean I'm cute and pretty. I just wish there is a reputable agency for transgender SP's. Or I can be an indy. Yeah I'll be an indy.

Why "if you are a woman" Jessica? Are you doubting my gender identity?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom