Made with Love

Hundreds Of Immigrant Children Are Being Held In Fenced Cages At A South Texas Warehouse!

I will suggest to ICE they rent a few hundred buses and head North to CANADA.

Dide, they have already rented bus and whole hotels to house these people.

But the homeless can stay on the streets dying.

I have become so disgusted with our treatments of people here at home vrs how we treat others in the world. Last year, close to 100 people died of homelessness with most in the 40s-60s.

How many more are going to die because half of the resources for shelters, services and money is now gone to illegal border-crossers?

But the Alt-left need to make sure the worlds thinks we are open for everyone. We are Canada, the great white fox-it's of the world... NOT.
 
Dide, they have already rented bus and whole hotels to house these people.

But the homeless can stay on the streets dying.

I have become so disgusted with our treatments of people here at home vrs how we treat others in the world. Last year, close to 100 people died of homelessness with most in the 40s-60s.

How many more are going to die because half of the resources for shelters, services and money is now gone to illegal border-crossers?

But the Alt-left need to make sure the worlds thinks we are open for everyone. We are Canada, the great white fox-it's of the world... NOT.

I am still open to sending all who sit at our Southern Border North to Canada.

I keep hearing how awful I am for wanting to take the time to verify identities and asylum claims and how welcoming Canada will be for these people.

My bet is they will love Canada what with its majestic beauty and plentiful lands.
 
I am still open to sending all who sit at our Southern Border North to Canada.

I keep hearing how awful I am for wanting to take the time to verify identities and asylum claims and how welcoming Canada will be for these people.

My bet is they will love Canada what with its majestic beauty and plentiful lands.

You ain't hearing me bitch. I wont complain one bit.

Here is the thing, I wish, I TRULY wish I could take all the families from war torn countries, all the girls in places that don't allow them the basic rights like education, all the orphaned boys left to the elements, all the hurting, disadvantaged, vulnerable people in the world, and bring them all my home to live in peace, health, and happiness.

But if my home is not big enough, doesn't have enough money in the bank for food, doesn't have enough clothes, doesn't have enough first aid kits, doesn't have enough hot water, doesn't have enough (add whatever to the list here) then what good am I actually doing??

Not to mention, if my house already has people in it that are not getting what they need, and a line up of people waiting to get into my house, who have been there in line properly like they are suppose to, how can I justify skipping others ahead or removing those already in my home to make room for these new people who broke into my house from the back window?

Being mindful of your own house, it's capabilities, it resources, it's safety, is not wrong.

It is a no win, never ending battle. Immigration I mean. We will NEVER be able to do enough, give enough, etc. And we will ALWAYS be assholes for turning people away. Period.

That is not even getting into checking if the person really is who is who they say they are and really are in the trouble they are in.
 
You ain't hearing me bitch. I wont complain one bit.

Here is the thing, I wish, I TRULY wish I could take all the families from war torn countries, all the girls in places that don't allow them the basic rights like education, all the orphaned boys left to the elements, all the hurting, disadvantaged, vulnerable people in the world, and bring them all my home to live in peace, health, and happiness.

But if my home is not big enough, doesn't have enough money in the bank for food, doesn't have enough clothes, doesn't have enough first aid kits, doesn't have enough hot water, doesn't have enough (add whatever to the list here) then what good am I actually doing??

Not to mention, if my house already has people in it that are not getting what they need, and a line up of people waiting to get into my house, who have been there in line properly like they are suppose to, how can I justify skipping others ahead or removing those already in my home to make room for these new people who broke into my house from the back window?

Being mindful of your own house, it's capabilities, it resources, it's safety, is not wrong.

It is a no win, never ending battle. Immigration I mean. We will NEVER be able to do enough, give enough, etc. And we will ALWAYS be assholes for turning people away. Period.

That is not even getting into checking if the person really is who is who they say they are and really are in the trouble they are in.


Seems we have the same problems.
 
There is a line in the movie "The Core". It was a movie that got bad ratings about the core of the earth having stopped moving. The cast is a crew in a make shift drilling train on their way to fix it and save the entire planet in the process.

One member is talking to another and feeling completely overwhelmed by the task ahead of them. His friend then says to him.

"I am not trying to save the whole world, that is too much. I am just trying to save three of them".

And he showed a pituce of his family.

It wrapped up humanity in one single line. For me anyways. We as humans, as a planet, we generally try to makes things better for everyone. That is usually always our intent. To do good, to grow and learn and strive for greatness.

We may disagree on what that is, but that is what we try to do. We go insane sometimes trying to help everyone, everything. When if we just tried to save 3 of them, we might actually do more for all of them then we thought we could.

Meh , my cheesy moment for the day. Lol
 
Which is why Vets who fought for this country, were freezing to death just this winter in TO. When the local shelter systems is 46% full of illegally entered immigrants escaping from the US.

Who are allowed to jump the queue, and also delay those who are following the legal path to immigration.

What can one say, other than Mr. Dress Up seems to live in an alternate reality, to the one that exists for everybody else on this planet.

He really does come across as some one who needs help.

Without sounding disrespectful to his mother, who actually acknowledged her issues, he is still unwilling to do so.
 
So Mr. Dress Up states on national TV, that Ontario's premier doesn't understand Canada's obligations regarding accepting immigrants/refugees.

This is his response to our premier explaining to Mr. Dress Up, that our province needs financial aid to deal with the influx immigrants/refugees to Ontario, that Mr. Dress Up is forcing provinces to accept responsibility for.

I guess Mr. Dress Up, AKA Hair Doo, doesn't understand the difference between a countries obligation, and a province.

Of coarse, the coward makes sure that our premier is not there to respond, seems to do this a lot recently.

Do people who voted for this complete idiot, still acknowledge that they did ?
 
Back
Top Bottom