Made with Love

If you fuck your way to the top. Isn't this called prostitution?.

Candyman

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
909
Reading this one had me thinking about it and I believe I am right.

EXCLUSIVE: BuzzFeed Confirms It Knew About Ali Watkins’ Relationship With Indicted Senate Official | The Daily Caller

DfJY0LnUYAAYBNp.jpg
 
Ah, but once they reach the top, they become members of the #me too brigade.

So were they faking it all the while they were moving up, or are they faking it now.

I personally don't have a problem with how got to their "position" in life, by having a "leg up" on other women as it were, but lets not be two faced/hypocritical about it.
 
Last edited:
Ah, but once they reach the top, they become members of the #me too brigade.

So were they faking it all the while they were moving up, or are they faking it now.

I personally don't have a problem with how got to their "position" in life, by having a "leg up" on other women as it were, but lets not be two faced/hypocritical about it.

So according to you, the #me too movement is nothing more than a conspiracy circle where hordes of EVIL women fake rape or sexual assault charges to hide the fact that they slept their way to the top.

My god you are delusional.
 
I would sleep with my female boss if it gets me a promotion. Everyone else does it so why not.
 
There are many different types of relationships between men and woman that involve men exchanging resources of some kind in exchange of resources for sex. To call all prostitution waters down the concept too much and would end up making marriage itself a form of prostitution, lol. Basically, sex is never really free.
 
Seems that when it's thought process is ruled by hate, also makes comprehending a point of discussion, impossible for it.
 
Last edited:
I agree with ROBERTSON. Those who accept all the gifts/roles/rewards/advancement/whatever of sexual encounters and then turn around and claim it was rape are nothing but hypocrites. It would be no different then hiring and escort, paying her, sleeping with her (mutually agreed) and then her turning around and using some convoluted excuse for why the client was actually a rapist because he had the power because he had the money. How many young ladies swarm around celebrities and hope for a chance to get with them?.....they may have dreamed of love but all they found was that they were just another groupie of the star/band/rich dude. Then they bitch about "men only want one thing" and how she thought they had something "real" (in the back of the tour bus, 10 minutes after meeting them for the first time and giving them a blowjob).

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DOUBT ALL ACCUSERS! What I am saying (and what I believe he was saying) is that there are some prominent members of the #MeToo movement that are absolute hypocrites! They were willing to use sex to get the roles they wanted, the promotions they wanted, and whatever else they wanted......but now turn on the men as if they were forced to have sex to get the role/promotion/etc. They play that they were to naive but they often knew exactly what they were doing. They want everyone to picture the innocent little girl from the farm coming to LA and the evil old white producer ogling her and groping her.... meanwhile, how many of these girls were the aggressors with plenty of knowledge of how the world works. Is it really just recently that the term "casting couch" came to light? NOBODY knew this was going on?! What a load of shit.


For those young ladies that were forced to do anything they didn't want to......my heart breaks for you and I hope the men were/are punished according to the crimes they committed. But if you were a willing participant, knowing that you were trading sex for advancement......I don't want to hear a word from you. You made a trade and you accepted the terms. Don't go back now and say that you were forced to do it because you wanted a career. If you didn't want to do it, you could have found a different route. It may have taken longer or it may have required more effort or it may have led somewhere else. But it was your choice...you made it...accept the consequences and quit blaming others.

Exactly, and in full agreement

I would think that is how any rational person would view the point of this thread, AND my post.
 
Exactly, and in full agreement

I would think that is how any rational person would view the point of this thread, AND my post.

100% agree with Prim0 but yet not your original post, just because i thought yours gave off the implication that it applied to the entire movement. clarification needed is all.

you’re not as bad as i thought if you fully agree with Prim0.
 
With regards to Prim0's and robertson's posts I sort of have an issue with the context that the false rape accusation stories are being framed around. It's almost always "an opportunist conniving woman screwing over a rich upper class man" or "woman used sex to sleep with a powerful man and changed it to rape just to get what she wants". It kind of enforces the gender stereotype culture that men ought to be rich and powerful and women ought to be parasitic harpies that use their sexuality to get a share of men's wealth or fame. It's offensive to both genders. First it paints a positive light to rich upper class men (which is not always true; there are rich upper class men who are terrible human beings) and labels them as victims to these "parasitic harpies", second it trivializes every single rape or sexual assault cases that were actually true, which in turn silences the women (and men) who spoke up about their experiences being a rape or sexual assault survivor, and third, it assumes that every men who were falsely accused of rape or sexual assault are famous rich men who got screwed out of their wealth.

I'd like to emphasize my third point because I'm all ears with you guys about false rape accusations being a thing. Yes it's terrible and highly traumatizing to the victim when it happens. However I don't see false rape accusations as "an opportunist conniving woman screwing over the status of a wealthy rich man" but rather "a weapon privileged women use to oppress lesser privileged people". Take for instance a toxic brand of "white feminism" in the past who scapegoated black men, Muslim men, and disabled men as the source of all women's problems and even labelled them as potential rapists. They were able to do that because at that time men of colour and men who were disabled were not able to fight back. If a white woman falsely accused a black man of being a rapist he'd be far more likely to be put into prison than if she falsely accused a white man solely because of systemic racism. If there was a false rape accusation story where the accused was a lower class man of colour and he claimed to be innocent I would most likely take the side of the man of colour.

So yeah we agree on the same thing but my stance is different; I don't kiss ass to any privileged upper class men but rather I focus on the intersections and how issues like rape or sexual assault tie in not only to women but also to any marginalized communities. On one hand sexual assault and rape is a tool men use to oppress women. On the other hand, false rape accusations is a tool privileged women use to oppress underprivileged men.

But back on topic of the me-too movement. Whenever a celebrity story like this occurred I'm much more inclined to believe the victim because being a rich/upper class male (compared to a lower class one) means you get more leeway over doing shitty things and it is easier for you to utilize your wealth to escape punishment from crimes that you have committed.


For instance, I'm a disabled, gender non-binary, individual of colour. If a white woman falsely accused me of rape society would most likely want me to be lynched. Alternatively if I was a rich upper class white man and the rape accusation was REAL society will give me a pat on the back and nothing will happen.
 
Last edited:
For instance, I'm a disabled, gender non-binary, individual of colour. If a white woman falsely accused me of rape society would most likely want me to be lynched. Alternatively if I was a rich upper class white man and the rape accusation was REAL society will give me a pat on the back and nothing will happen.

So basically, you are the following:

954ea31f8c2046dff82a9df863db98f5



Gender-fluid aspiring model wants her '''own beauty standard'''

and your thinking is that if so accused, society would truly believe you are actually physically capable of raping someone, and if so, would want to see you lynched for your crime. Right. Okay then.... Hmmmmmm
 
My take on this is take what its given to you or someone else will take it. Nothing to feel bad or sorry about.
 
For instance, I'm a disabled, gender non-binary, individual of colour. If a white woman falsely accused me of rape society would most likely want me to be lynched. Alternatively if I was a rich upper class white man and the rape accusation was REAL society will give me a pat on the back and nothing will happen.

Um No!!......This is a new generation. This is not 50 years ago.
 
Your kind of crossing a line here. I do believe. Just my two cents.

I don't think so Maurice. I thought a lot about this before posting. This individual I referenced identifies exactly to the same specification(s) as CA does. My point is that if this is truly the case, does anyone really believe that such an individual would be capable of rape (in the classic sense of the word)? And if so accused, would an individual like this, when confronted by even the most extreme vigilante of factions would stand little to zero chance of being 'lynched' for the alleged crime based on the manner in which they present. To me at least, this invalidates CA's assertion (which I quoted above). The post is not meant to be derogatory, but rather is meant to be a logical counter-point to his assertion.
 
Back
Top Bottom