Made with Love

Woman's Insightful Facebook Post On The College Admission's Scandal Goes Viral

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.chaostrophic.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2019\/03\/pic_001-139.jpg"}[/IMG2]
 
Very good reading, but must say, not surprised in the least.
How many times have you come to interact with some one in a high position, whether its management or even something like engineering, or the medical profession, and said to yourself, self, how the hell did this useless idiot get to this place ?

For me it was/is far to often.

I know I pick on teachers far too much, but I personally know families of teachers, with kids who are literally dumb ass, some how pass all of the required exams, and become teachers, while others, who are mentally far more qualified and hard working, seem to fail.
The percentage of teachers kids who make it, apposed to those of non teachers families, stinks.

I also know of engineers who some how graduate, good at memorizing and taking tests, knowing shit all about their field, get hired by contacts in a company, sometimes not even showing up, "work" for the minimum required length of time to be now classified as an "engineer", and promptly have to start looking for work elsewhere, as their under the table paid "agreement" with the engineering manager has expired.

So yes people, its rigged.
 
Last edited:
Aren't you glad you live with a sane woman. No sex at all but no headaches either.
 
Back
Top Bottom