Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

Buttugly said:
Sicario- Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin

Fantastic! 10/10, kept me on edge of seat , great border shoot out scene!

One Benicio Del Toro movie I haven't watched yet.

 
Q9xNAgY.png
 
Raiden said:
It's official, it's been made into a movie!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3605418/

One for DICKHEAD

ZERO for the Schwanza!:clapping2:



Dude, if that's the result of a KNOCK KNOCK, then you can friggin' have it. Me and the schawza will be waiting out in the driveway watching you get your ass beat by a couple of hotties.....hmmmm. On second thought...
 
Just a bad movie. But as far as Eli Roth movies go, it's probably the best? Lol
I'm just not a fan of the uncomfortable home intrusion themed movies. It's also pretty sad that a guy would have his entire life ruined just cuz he slept with two young women who were all over him. Blah!
 
Youth

[video=youtube_share;-T7CM4di_0c]https://youtu.be/-T7CM4di_0c[/video]

One of the best movies I've watched. Great cast, great characters, beautifully shot, wonderfully written. A work of art!
 
The Big short is brilliant. A must see and you are if for a great ride.

Christian Bale is dynamite.

 

The last two movies I saw were:
Room, a heart wrenching, moving thriller, that will bring tears, and keep you on the edge of your seat, a truly memorable great movie
Revenant, another moving, gorgeously shot, emotional ride of a movie. Leo is amazing as are the other actors. This movie takes one into the wild, makes you feel what he is feeling. All I can say is it was spectacular!!
 

The last two movies I saw were:
Room, a heart wrenching, moving thriller, that will bring tears, and keep you on the edge of your seat, a truly memorable great movie
Revenant, another moving, gorgeously shot, emotional ride of a movie. Leo is amazing as are the other actors. This movie takes one into the wild, makes you feel what he is feeling. All I can say is it was spectacular!!

I also really enjoyed the Revenant, a little gory, but that added to the emotional ride. Leo put his heart into it.
 
Back
Top Bottom