Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

Spoiler alert Clayton! :LMAO:

I haven’t watched the current movie, not a Steph fan. I watched the last remake and that’s enough for me.
 
IFUSEEKAMY said:
Spoiler alert Clayton! :LMAO:

I haven’t watched the current movie, not a Steph fan. I watched the last remake and that’s enough for me.

Chat show?.
 
IFUSEEKAMY said:
I’d watch anything with Sam Elliott
ood but I rather watch women with big natural tits.

Yes he is good but I rather watch women with big natural boos like yours.
 
Guido said:
ood but I rather watch women with big natural tits.

Yes he is good but I rather watch women with big natural boos like yours.

And I’ll watch you slide between them :love:
 
IFUSEEKAMY said:
I know I’m short but that went right over my head

You are short, sexy with big boobs. Will use the Danny saying.

Will you marry me :-Cool/"
 
To continue.

A Fish called Wanda.

The life of Brian.

Watch them and enjoy.
 
Prick said:
You are short, sexy with big boobs. Will use the Danny saying.

Will you marry me :-Cool/"

Do you hate me that much?? Lol

Legit said:
Looking forward to this one.



Watched this finally
What a terrific story and such a great movie
 
Just watched American graffiti. Boy and we think this generation is spoiled.
 
DigglerII;n1465995 said:
I am bored. Which of these top movies have you seen and can recommend?. I am into anything that is entertaining or deep on thoughts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/50-best-movies-all-time-critics-2016-10

I have seen most of them, a handful no more than 20-30mins but only cuz they’re not my cup of tea. I think it’d be a good idea to go through the list and watch them all.

I have a Top 10 Movies and a Top 10 Mystery Movies on my site if you’re looking for other ideas
 
John Wick, chapter 2. Watch it if you like violence, entertainment and drama.
 
Back
Top Bottom