Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

Watch it and think of how many ways you can make him suffer if you would have caught him yourself.

 
Check out The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix! So awesome!

Before Charlie’s Angels, Spelling cast Devils with Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd in SATANS SCHOOL FOR GIRLS. Cheezy but adorable and kinda funny it’s so overdone. But still a gem!

Time goes by but Sommers rocked the Mummy trilogy! So much fun!!
 
Lady Gaga's a Star is born is getting great reviews.

Saw it last night and would have to say that I was thoroughly entertained.

My SO remarked at one point during the film that Ga Ga singing gave her ''the chills''. That's how good her performance is in this movie.

I suspect it will clean house at the next Academy awards. And rightly so.
 
IFUSEEKAMY said:
Check out The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix! So awesome!

Before Charlie’s Angels, Spelling cast Devils with Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd in SATANS SCHOOL FOR GIRLS. Cheezy but adorable and kinda funny it’s so overdone. But still a gem!

Time goes by but Sommers rocked the Mummy trilogy! So much fun!!

I like cheezy movies :blush2:
 
Watching Coco Chanel.


She looked like a young boy. Imagine how many sick jerks masturbated to her.
 
Sheesh I liked both ^^^

I really enjoyed Bumblebee, such a sweet story and I luv Hailee
 
I watched a great performance by Jeff.

Oscar wining actor to boot in 2010.

A must see.
 
A star is born just screwed with my brain. Who here has watched the last two remakes, 1954 and 1976?.

Soundtrack is great but hated to watch her die.
 
Back
Top Bottom