Made with Love

The Movie Thread Again

I probably should have posted some of my movie reviews from my blog on here before deleting them. Better late than never and whatnot...

LOOK AWAY
WOW! India Eisley is dynamite in this and it’s written so skillfully and perfectly. One of the 5 best movies I’ve seen this year! Tragic, creepy and immaculate. Watch it!

For those who love KILLING EVE — here’s the original movie it plagiarized. Movies from this sliver of cinematic history are always decadent to watch. It’s not QUITE a Halloween-esque choice but give it a chance and you’ll love it!
ONCE YOU KISS A STRANGER — Carol lynley, Paul Burke,, Martha Hyer 1969, in many respects more entertaining than STRANGERS ON A TRAIN.
 
I watched mothers starting Jennifer Lawrence the other day. Oronofsky needs to stop doing drugs and just a bad movie.

Did you watch it?.
 
Curly said:
I watched mothers starting Jennifer Lawrence the other day. Oronofsky needs to stop doing drugs and just a bad movie.

Did you watch it?.

Yikes it was sooooooooooooo bad
 
If you all haven't watched collateral beauty then you must and thank me later.
 
I Still See You
Not a Bella Thorne fan at all but ya can’t diss a great “ghost” story even if it’s a bit predictable. Speaking of which...watch “GHOST STORY” (Peter Straub — also a great book) which I’ve watched a dozen times over the years. It’s one of the best!
 
IFUSEEKAMY said:
I probably should have posted some of my movie reviews from my blog on here before deleting them. Better late than never and whatnot...

LOOK AWAY
WOW! India Eisley is dynamite in this and it’s written so skillfully and perfectly. One of the 5 best movies I’ve seen this year! Tragic, creepy and immaculate. Watch it!

For those who love KILLING EVE — here’s the original movie it plagiarized. Movies from this sliver of cinematic history are always decadent to watch. It’s not QUITE a Halloween-esque choice but give it a chance and you’ll love it!
ONCE YOU KISS A STRANGER — Carol lynley, Paul Burke,, Martha Hyer 1969, in many respects more entertaining than STRANGERS ON A TRAIN.

Can you throw me a better link, can't find it.
 
Back
Top Bottom