Made with Love

Why do escorts hate black men

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuggedabouditt
  • Start date Start date
I don't agree with you that it's not racist but yes to the other part. Better to be upfront than to waste someone's time and money.
 
I disagree that the assumption should be made that is has anything to do with racism. I know many girls who didn't see specific races because of small communities and fear of being outed. It had absolutely nothing to do with racism.

Not that this is always the case, but the point should be made that there are sometimes other reasons and it is unfair to paint each lady with the same brush.

What A Wookie said:
I don't agree with you that it's not racist but yes to the other part. Better to be upfront than to waste someone's time and money.
 
What A Wookie said:
I don't agree with you that it's not racist but yes to the other part. Better to be upfront than to waste someone's time and money.

Do you exclude all other possible reasons and see it as only racist if a lady advertises no black men?
 
Do you exclude all other possible reasons and see it as only racist if a lady advertises no black men?

Read the post above mine #101 for context particularly this part:

Not sure how others feel, but I wouldn't want to pay for someone's services and have them clearly showing signs of apprehension or disgust or of not wanting to be there. If I'm going to pay for someone's services, I'd like to know that they're comfortable with seeing me and the colour of my skin won't have an impact on how she approaches the service.
 
I don't believe it's racism at all. Many of these same ladies will date and have civvie sex with a black man but do not want them as clients. It's their bodies their choice in my opinion.
 
05.jpg
 
I disagree that the assumption should be made that is has anything to do with racism. I know many girls who didn't see specific races because of small communities and fear of being outed. It had absolutely nothing to do with racism.

Not that this is always the case, but the point should be made that there are sometimes other reasons and it is unfair to paint each lady with the same brush.

Is lady J. out of the business?.
 
LadyJacklyn said:
Retired, yes, behaving, nevah! :wink2: Lol.
I should have said SADLY, she is retired.

Any time you feel like misbehaving with me, give me a whistle LJ. You know how to whistle, don'tcha?

 
why black men the only ones facing this "no black gents" rule? i don't see "no asian gents" no latino gents"
 
Back
Top Bottom