Made with Love

Why do escorts hate black men

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuggedabouditt
  • Start date Start date
swimming-pigs-25621-1920x1080.jpg
 
What the fuck are you assholes doing?

Look below, it's a black guy who doesn't eat pork....just sayin'

 
I consider myself an independent business owner, if you don't see someone based on race. You are being racist. Fight me I don't care it's true. Screen normally, get references, etc. Race shouldn't even be an asked question.

Definitely racism by definition. But there are instances where the ends justify the means. "Independent" (see why in quote below) SPs come different cultural, economic and situational backgrounds. Juno, you are privileged to be able to screen and select your clients not based on race. But you don't represent all of SPs.

Some SPs come from cultural backgrounds or are involved in certain communities that they have a good chance of running into someone in the community they know. Whether that thinking is right or wrong depends on the girl's situation. We cannot judge.

Economically, some girls have to take any clients that come along and don't either have the time or resources to screen (i.e. have a network of other SPs to rely on for references). By saying "No Black Men", that is their form of screening for whatever reason (see below for a reason that has not been mentioned). For those girls, that is the most efficient way to conduct their business. Again, we don't know their personal situation and cannot judge.

You know you can't put an add in the papers when you are looking for employees?. "Only whites can apply".

Same can be true in this industry?. "Black men cannot book me"

The right to work (if you are a legal citizen) is a protected right. The same cannot be true for the prostitution industry. Being a "John" is not a protected right. So comparing the right to be able to work without discrimination v. the right to be a John is not a good comparison.

I see NO agency ladies who have this restriction though. It would be career suicide. BP is where is see this most often and or some indies. Although I HAVE heard of men of race other than caucasian being turned away by agency ladies only to be aloof and say it was something else, like age. Right, nice cover up.

Fugg, I'm surprised that you would ask this question and not bring up a particular reason, which I know that you are likely aware of because of your experience in this industry. But again, you likely started this thread to start shit...which I will now take the bait. BTW, great topic for discussion.

The BP ads you mention where you see the restriction often comes from "independent" girls. Having spoken to girls in these situations or were in these types of situations, the reason why they list this restriction is to avoid pimps. Call it racism, but the guys that pimp these girls are black, thus the generalization in the restriction. Again, it's a screening protocol. It is obtuse in nature, but serves it's purpose for the situation.

Some of these "independents" you see on BP are actually not independents, but are actually working for pimps. The restriction is to let other pimps know not to encroach on another pimp's girl. Other independents on BP are truly independents, but their past history may explain why they have such restriction. They were actually pimped in the past or have had to fend off pimps. The restriction is to avoid these situations. Does this restriction work? Who knows, but again, it's how these girls choose to deal with issues that we don't know about, so who are we to judge.

My view is that until the charter is amended to give all men the right to hire sex workers without being discriminated, SPs have the right to choose who they take their money from for whatever reason, including race.
 
Definitely racism by definition. But there are instances where the ends justify the means. "Independent" (see why in quote below) SPs come different cultural, economic and situational backgrounds. Juno, you are privileged to be able to screen and select your clients not based on race. But you don't represent all of SPs.

Some SPs come from cultural backgrounds or are involved in certain communities that they have a good chance of running into someone in the community they know. Whether that thinking is right or wrong depends on the girl's situation. We cannot judge.

Economically, some girls have to take any clients that come along and don't either have the time or resources to screen (i.e. have a network of other SPs to rely on for references). By saying "No Black Men", that is their form of screening for whatever reason (see below for a reason that has not been mentioned). For those girls, that is the most efficient way to conduct their business. Again, we don't know their personal situation and cannot judge.



The right to work (if you are a legal citizen) is a protected right. The same cannot be true for the prostitution industry. Being a "John" is not a protected right. So comparing the right to be able to work without discrimination v. the right to be a John is not a good comparison.



Fugg, I'm surprised that you would ask this question and not bring up a particular reason, which I know that you are likely aware of because of your experience in this industry. But again, you likely started this thread to start shit...which I will now take the bait. BTW, great topic for discussion.

The BP ads you mention where you see the restriction often comes from "independent" girls. Having spoken to girls in these situations or were in these types of situations, the reason why they list this restriction is to avoid pimps. Call it racism, but the guys that pimp these girls are black, thus the generalization in the restriction. Again, it's a screening protocol. It is obtuse in nature, but serves it's purpose for the situation.

Some of these "independents" you see on BP are actually not independents, but are actually working for pimps. The restriction is to let other pimps know not to encroach on another pimp's girl. Other independents on BP are truly independents, but their past history may explain why they have such restriction. They were actually pimped in the past or have had to fend off pimps. The restriction is to avoid these situations. Does this restriction work? Who knows, but again, it's how these girls choose to deal with issues that we don't know about, so who are we to judge.

My view is that until the charter is amended to give all men the right to hire sex workers without being discriminated, SPs have the right to choose who they take their money from for whatever reason, including race.

giphy.gif
 
A+ Dudelove, you explained it so perfectly, thank you for taking the time.
 
Fugg, I'm surprised that you would ask this question and not bring up a particular reason, which I know that you are likely aware of because of your experience in this industry. But again, you likely started this thread to start shit...which I will now take the bait. BTW, great topic for discussion.

The BP ads you mention where you see the restriction often comes from "independent" girls. Having spoken to girls in these situations or were in these types of situations, the reason why they list this restriction is to avoid pimps. Call it racism, but the guys that pimp these girls are black, thus the generalization in the restriction. Again, it's a screening protocol. It is obtuse in nature, but serves it's purpose for the situation.

Some of these "independents" you see on BP are actually not independents, but are actually working for pimps. The restriction is to let other pimps know not to encroach on another pimp's girl. Other independents on BP are truly independents, but their past history may explain why they have such restriction. They were actually pimped in the past or have had to fend off pimps. The restriction is to avoid these situations. Does this restriction work? Who knows, but again, it's how these girls choose to deal with issues that we don't know about, so who are we to judge.

My view is that until the charter is amended to give all men the right to hire sex workers without being discriminated, SPs have the right to choose who they take their money from for whatever reason, including race.

My reason is a topic for discussion. The world is racist. There will never be a stop to this. The blacks get a bad rap because for all intents and purposes, a strong group that is portrayed in the media, do not do their race any favours yet scream equality and justice while looting and protesting in violence.
 
I was searching for Fug's threads and had to add again my pennies.



Racism has never disappeared. It was just put aside for not to draw more blood.
 
I dont think escorts hate black men. Too strong language maybe? I think there's just more cases of black men being aggressive or time wasters. I don't have any stats so I can't say any more.

As for black SPs, I've only seen one and it was a horrible session. I think it had more to do with chemistry though. One of the biggest coworker crushes I've had was to a black woman...God I used to sprout wood wheneverI saw her and smelled her perfume.

I’ve never had a problem with any black client. Actually they are even more respectful, probably because they realize they are stereotyped.
I’ve also noticed black men always have impeccable hygiene, at least the ones I’ve encountered. [emoji4][emoji1360]
I always thought it was the pimped our sps who don’t see black men. Maybe because they have a black pimp. (?) I can’t think of any other reason tbh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
don't know if anyone's mentioned this but one reason could be that eliminating seeing a certain race takes away fear of "will a family member accidentally book me" :don'twantto-see:/

black men also have reputation of being well endowed which isnt super great for small tight pussies lol
 
don't know if anyone's mentioned this but one reason could be that eliminating seeing a certain race takes away fear of "will a family member accidentally book me" :don'twantto-see:/

black men also have reputation of being well endowed which isnt super great for small tight pussies lol

I get it, NOW I GET IT!! You like the little wee ones!:shout:
 
I'm not black myself, but I am a person of colour (Indian). I agree with what a lot of other posters have said in that I don't really consider it to be racist.

Unlike running a typical business, this particular line of work requires a level of personal intimacy and access to a woman's body. If an SP is uncomfortable with a particular race because of a bad experience or hell, even if they heard from others of poor experiences, and decide to have a "no xxx race" rule, then I think that's okay, and I'd almost hesitate to call it racism to be honest.. it's not like they're perpetuating stereotypes or treating them poorly in public or are part of some white power/black panther movement, they just don't feel comfortable. And yes, this same argument can be leveled toward business owners and turned into "well, if I run a shop and don't feel comfortable with people from Mexico, why am I viewed as a racist then?" I think the key part here is that this profession allows men access to a provider's body.

I personally feel like it's actually a good thing, too, in a way when it comes to this hobby. Not sure how others feel, but I wouldn't want to pay for someone's services and have them clearly showing signs of apprehension or disgust or of not wanting to be there. If I'm going to pay for someone's services, I'd like to know that they're comfortable with seeing me and the colour of my skin won't have an impact on how she approaches the service. So if I myself see an ad that says "No dark-skinned men", I'm perfectly okay with this because this isn't like any other business, and so I think it's important to take that into account.

Granted, maybe my tune would change if I were black and I saw myself being excluded from a lot of providers. I don't know. I guess maybe either way, no matter how we look at it, there's no real easy answer.

TL;DR - I don't have an answer
 
Back
Top Bottom