Made with Love

Why do escorts hate black men

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuggedabouditt
  • Start date Start date
F

Fuggedabouditt

Guest
This seems to be more prevelant in the U.S. where racism is alive and well but swept under the Home Depot area rugs by affluent white America.

I do however see a lot of "No Black Men" in BP ads. I doubt I will ever see it on an agency site although there WAS one who worked for HPL that specified she only saw caucasian men. She's move on to TDL but that caveat is not on her profile.

I don't see black SP's. I have, but after dipping in a few times, they're not my cup of tea for many reasons. It's my choice and I'm not a racist.

Here's an excerpt from the discussion and link.

---------------------------------------------------------

[h=1]Why do escorts hate black men?[/h]

I was scrolling through backpage and saw a few ads sa NO BLACK MEN on there ads or saying no thugs or pimps even stating they don't see black men under a certain age . why is this ? From what i knoeven any man mixed with with black. Ive seen in real life there are WHITE men that are thugs and pimps and some that are just very disrespectful just as there are other men in different races that are like this . Some in there ads even say they only see white men only and no other races . you might think there might only be white escorts saying this but i saw some blck and Hispanic women say this too and in different cities in the us the same escort would post a different ad and it wont say it at all . its mostly the southern states that they say this ironically. But i just wanna understand why ? P.s ive seen a. Couple of ads that said they see black men only and they were white why would they want to see them and others dont ?

 
I can only speak for myself, I've haven't met any white pimps, I have met black pimps though. I'd see a black man and have no issue with any race as long as they're respectful and professional, I tend to prefer business men/entrepreneurs. So apparently for me, what you do for a living is more important than what color your skin is.
 
For some SP's, black men are perceived as 'higher risk' clients due to many racial stereotypes.
 
Black men are perceived as 'higher risk' clients due to many racial stereotypes.

But when there is so much focus and statistical data that shows black men are more likely to commit crimes, offend, inflict physical harm etc etc etc...is it really a stereotype?

The bleeding hearts in Canada don't dare put any emphasis in the media about the suspect being black, even though the pic they post is obvious.

"I didn't want to go in the incall hotel as there were a number of black guys standing around smoking and eyeballing me as I walked in...." I can't tell you how many times i've heard this. I walk in like a boss and DGAF because I'm stupid that way, but how many of you don't go in to an establishment or hesitate because there is a group of black men/youths hanging about.
 
I don't see black SP's. I have, but after dipping in a few times, they're not my cup of tea for many reasons. It's my choice and I'm not a racist.


Making a judgment based on her race is racist.
That's your choice and you're entitled to it, why come down on others for making similar choices?
 
Making a judgment based on her race is racist.
That's your choice and you're entitled to it, why come down on others for making similar choices?

Do me a favour and stop commenting on my posts.

Did I imply I judged? Did the multiple sessions with black women not confirm with you that I'm not a racist? Or judgemental on their race? Did I imply that I was coming down on anyone for making a "similar choice"?

For fuck sake, go away with your idiocy.
 
Do me a favour and stop commenting on my posts.

Did I imply I judged? Did the multiple sessions with black women not confirm with you that I'm not a racist? Or judgemental on their race? Did I imply that I was coming down on anyone for making a "similar choice"?

For fuck sake, go away with your idiocy.
You're allowed to make choices based on race, but when escorts do the same you call it racist.
Double standard.
Do your trolling somewhere else, please.
 
You're allowed to make choices based on race, but when escorts do the same you call it racist.
Double standard.
Do your trolling somewhere else, please.

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

Coffee, black. No, you can't have a raise.
 
I dont think escorts hate black men. Too strong language maybe? I think there's just more cases of black men being aggressive or time wasters. I don't have any stats so I can't say any more.

As for black SPs, I've only seen one and it was a horrible session. I think it had more to do with chemistry though. One of the biggest coworker crushes I've had was to a black woman...God I used to sprout wood wheneverI saw her and smelled her perfume.
 
I dont think escorts hate black men. Too strong language maybe? I think there's just more cases of black men being aggressive or time wasters. I don't have any stats so I can't say any more.

As for black SPs, I've only seen one and it was a horrible session. I think it had more to do with chemistry though. One of the biggest coworker crushes I've had was to a black woman...God I used to sprout wood wheneverI saw her and smelled her perfume.

The title is based on the discussion I read.

The black SP's I've seen were a mix of pure and multi-racial. Something to do with body features and sometimes attitude. I just enjoy my type of women more.
 
Jasper and Fugge must have been married at one point during a reincarnation. You both never seem to agree on anything. Carry on boys, it's entertaining.
 
Jasper and Fugge must have been married at one point during a reincarnation. You both never seem to agree on anything. Carry on boys, it's entertaining.

When the masses seem to get my point and the only one that doesn't is that guy...Nothing will help him.
 
@Jasper, I don't feel Fugged was being racist, nor is he inferring that escorts are, but this is just my perception. There are a lot of white men who've asked this same question. I agree with Erectile though, that "hate" is to strong of language to use, as it implies how they feel, which none of us knows. There are many reasons why someone may not want to see a particular "type" or race, and quite frankly those reasons are nobody's business. I wouldn't be upset by anyone's choice, if I were a person of color, I'd simply avoid those who didn't want to see me and move on to someone who did, there are many. Those men who don't like women with implants, don't get my panties twisted, they can see those without implants, and continue to admire my pics:):SayWhat?: Lol. We all have preferences and types and we're all curious at times why others do as they do:)
 
@Jasper, I don't feel Fugged was being racist, nor is he inferring that escorts are, but this is just my perception. There are a lot of white men who've asked this same question. I agree with Erectile though, that "hate" is to strong of language to use, as it implies how they feel, which none of us knows. There are many reasons why someone may not want to see a particular "type" or race, and quite frankly those reasons are nobody's business. I wouldn't be upset by anyone's choice, if I were a person of color, I'd simply avoid those who didn't want to see me and move on to someone who did, there are many. Those men who don't like women with implants, don't get my panties twisted, they can see those without implants, and continue to admire my pics:):SayWhat?: Lol. We all have preferences and types and we're all curious at times why others do as they do:)

This.:good:
 
I can't speak for anyone but myself. As long as you are a gentleman I will see anyone.

Xoxo
Olivia

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top Bottom