Made with Love

Why do escorts hate black men

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuggedabouditt
  • Start date Start date
Canada-Man said:
why black men the only ones facing this "no black gents" rule? i don't see "no asian gents" no latino gents"

I've seen the odd Asian escort state no Asian men and I understand it. They do not want to chance family and friends slipping in. The same ladies that say no black gents do not hesitate to have a black boyfriend. They have a right to choose, let it be.
 
Escorts don’t hate black men (at least the ones I know, don’t) I think it’s simply personal preference, on providing a very intimate service. We may not know the reasons why a provider won’t see someone of a certain ethnicity, age, etc and it’s none of our business. Race doesn’t bother me. However bad manners, bad hygiene, and zero chemistry do bother me. You do you, and I’ll do me!
 
this "no black gents" rule is not a problem in the U.K according to a member on another review board
 
Back
Top Bottom